Dogs of VolNation and other pets that are inferior to Dogs

Whatever you do, do not allow Rocky to eat rabbit poop!

They eat it all the time, a don't get sick. At least that's what my vet said. He said it's not fully digested and that's why they like it so much. Did you have a problem with a dog that ate some?
He did say dogs can get worms from rabbit poop and mulch.

Reactions: malinoisvol
Does anyone have a labradoodle or goldendoodle? My wife and I want to get a puppy later this year.

Does anyone have a labradoodle or goldendoodle? My wife and I want to get a puppy later this year.

Neither, but a cavapoo. Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and poodle. 7 months old. The vet wanted us to wait until he finished his shots before grooming. At that point the groomers had closed for covid 19. They were backed up when I made an appointment, and couldn't get him in until July 1. We've used clippers on his feet and eyes. The eyes would naturally be covered if not trimmed.
Non shedding. 20200627_080405.jpg

Attachments

• 20200627_080855.jpg
    20200627_080855.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 10
They eat it all the time, a don't get sick. At least that's what my vet said. He said it's not fully digested and that's why they like it so much. Did you have a problem with a dog that ate some?
He did say dogs can get worms from rabbit poop and mulch.
Not yet. The wife has read a lot on the subject and she says its 1 in a million rabbits that may cause the dog to have a parasitic infection. Just be careful.

Reactions: Go aeiou
Not yet. The wife has read a lot on the subject and she says its 1 in a million rabbits that may cause the dog to have a parasitic infection. Just be careful.

We let our dog go out in the back yard to potty. He is 7 months old now and seems to have out grown the rabbit poop eating.
There's no stopping the rabbits with our aluminum fence. Our neighborhood is overrun with them.
Several varmints (especially moles here) are much more of a problem now that people no longer have outdoor cats. We have Bobcats now so they are starting to help. But don't let you small dog out at night alone.

Reactions: malinoisvol
We let our dog go out in the back yard to potty. He is 7 months old now and seems to have out grown the rabbit poop eating.
There's no stopping the rabbits with our aluminum fence. Our neighborhood is overrun with them.
Several varmints (especially moles here) are much more of a problem now that people no longer have outdoor cats. We have Bobcats now so they are starting to help. But don't let you small dog out at night alone.
I live in a freaking zoo. Lol
The only thing we haven't seen (yet) is a bear.

Neither, but a cavapoo. Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and poodle. 7 months old. The vet wanted us to wait until he finished his shots before grooming. At that point the groomers had closed for covid 19. They were backed up when I made an appointment, and couldn't get him in until July 1. We've used clippers on his feet and eyes. The eyes would naturally be covered if not trimmed.
Non shedding. View attachment 289058

He's a cutie. My wife and I like the idea of getting a non-shedding dog so we can let it have free roam around the house. We've had a dog the entire time we've been together so its weird not having one now.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
He's a cutie. My wife and I like the idea of getting a non-shedding dog so we can let it have free roam around the house. We've had a dog the entire time we've been together so its weird not having one now.
If you want to make sure it does not shed you probably need to get a f1b. That is a doodle bred back to a poodle. We almost got a labradoodle then a goldendoodle. In the end they are too large for a couple of old folks.
I think just about every dog is bred to poodle to achieve non shedding.
Do your research.

Last edited:
Reactions: MEDVOL

VN Store

Back