Dogs of VolNation and other pets that are inferior to Dogs

So Yadi the tan and white one. Didn't handle things very well. I had them in the kitchen with a baby gate closed last night and this is where I leave them because they've been know to potty in the house. While I was out watching the fireworks Yadi cleared the gate and went and hid in his crate last night. First time he's ever jumped it. Bayley the little black and tan girl was just mad I wouldn't let her come outside. She didn't have a care in the world when they started but I still put her inside just in case

Attachments

• 20200522_143550.jpg
    20200522_143550.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 6
  • 20200620_163014.jpg
    20200620_163014.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 5
  • 20200620_163014.jpg
    20200620_163014.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 4
Thanks. She loved to lay in the sun. Especially when her arthritis started hurting her. We buried her in the yard in the first spot the sun shines in the morning. ( Dust in my eyes I swear.)
Awwh we have all been through it, but it is never easy, if you look back on this thread to page 106, I have a tribute to my dog Ellie, but I am sure sorry to hear about your dog Fudge.

Awwh bless his heart.....:(
HE got his revenge this morning...neighbor came over to ask if he could go into the back yard and pick up any debris that may have came from his fireworks last night...really cool of him...I said sure and took him to the backyard not knowing meathead was outside. We walked through gate and here comes the 110 pound beast at a dead run barking like he!!. I give him his halt command... look at neighbor who is white as casper... Dog just lays down and watches him like I know where those boomers were coming from last night.

View attachment 290812

My girl Fudge. Constant companion to my boys and I for 13 years. Had to put her down last week, but I had meant to put her in this thread several times.

So very sorry. I know how hard this is. There are no words, but remember all the times spent together and the joy of just being with each other.

So Yadi. The tan and white one I posted in my earlier pic learned a new trick today. After conquering the baby gate last night. He figured out how to climb up and over my backyard gate and get out of the yard tonight. Luckily he just went to the side door in my driveway and wanted in
Sucks having intelligent animals sometimes!

VN Store

Back