Does Ketchup Belong on a Hot Dog: The Pole Edition

Does ketchup belong on a hot dog?

• Total voters
Thanks so much for asking, I actually did, I worked and I work every 4th but today the building was 89 degrees and I had
a mask on too.....it was hot...so I hope that you are having a nice one....:)
This is actually my favorite holiday, been a pretty good one. Got to spend time with my granddaughter and that’s always great. Doesn’t sound like you had much fun. I thought about the mandatory mask thing where you are. I can’t imagine being required wearing that all day, plus in the heat you’ve just described. If you’re off work now, hope you can enjoy the rest of the evening. 🙂

I sell furniture and the building is 55,000 sq. ft. so when the sun is out and it is 90 outside
the air conditioner can only do so much

Reactions: volfanbill
This is actually my favorite holiday, been a pretty good one. Got to spend time with my granddaughter and that’s always great. Doesn’t sound like you had much fun. I thought about the mandatory mask thing where you are. I can’t imagine being required wearing that all day, plus in the heat you’ve just described. If you’re off work now, hope you can enjoy the rest of the evening. 🙂
Sounds like you had a Great one! Well I really like to work so I had a good one and I ordered a bamboo mask that I can breath through and that is the only way I could run around in that heat with a mask.

Reactions: Orangeredblooded
Oh Yeah I am on the cooling board now....lol, just relaxing in the cool at home :)

VN Store

Back