Does Ketchup Belong on a Hot Dog: The Pole Edition

Does ketchup belong on a hot dog?

• Total voters
Nope I am 💯 percent right that I think ketchup is way better on corn dogs and hot dogs than mustard.
Lol, I'm sure you're children agree. The ones under 9 anyway. And probably the dog. But he eats his own vomit so he don't count. Starving Ethiopians used to eating spiders and river rat sashimi probably side with you, but I bet they'd side with me if I offered them one with mustard that was bigger than yours with ketchup.

You see where I'm going with this?

Lol, I'm sure you're children agree. The ones under 9 anyway. And probably the dog. But he eats his own vomit so he don't count. Starving Ethiopians used to eating spiders and river rat sashimi probably side with you, but I bet they'd side with me if I offered them one with mustard that was bigger than yours with ketchup.

If your trying to say something, why don't you just quit beating around the bush and come out and say it?!?!

There you go again insulting us that had taste pre 9 years of age.

Just take a deep breath and repeat after me, " it's alright for someone to like something different than me." " It's alright for someone to like something different than me." Good, now breath deep and errybody calm down!

lulz

VN Store

Back