Does Ketchup Belong on a Hot Dog: The Pole Edition

Does ketchup belong on a hot dog?

• Total voters
I just thought that you flat 'kicked him to the curb'
a0a484c2e1e4bcc8565392d597a7bfb8.jpg

True enough.

I'm waiting for BIgO or one of the other ketchup people to tell us he has it on his fried chicken for Sunday dinner.

So, to change the subject, my mom talked to a cousin last night...they live in Port Charlotte just across the Peace River from PG (they lived in PG on a canal until they got tired of all the work they had to do on the bank/seawall there and moved), pretty near you, I think...anyway, she told mom this COVID stuff had them all pretty terrified...said maybe 7-8 people in their neighborhood tested positive last week....stay safe

Thanks. I'm not sure what I think about it. Seems like everyone down here has it but I don't know anyone that does.

Guy at church has two family members that has it, but they both are recovering and never were hospitalized. Only ones I "know" and one is in Tampa and the other is on the East coast, Ft. Lauderdale I think.

True enough.

I'm waiting for BIgO or one of the other ketchup people to tell us he has it on his fried chicken for Sunday dinner.

So, to change the subject, my mom talked to a cousin last night...they live in Port Charlotte just across the Peace River from PG (they lived in PG on a canal until they got tired of all the work they had to do on the bank/seawall there and moved), pretty near you, I think...anyway, she told mom this COVID stuff had them all pretty terrified...said maybe 7-8 people in their neighborhood tested positive last week....stay safe
Had ketchup on my meatloaf we had for Sunday dinner thank you very much...😁

Reactions: Vjcvette
Thanks. I'm not sure what I think about it. Seems like everyone down here has it but I don't know anyone that does.

Guy at church has two family members that has it, but they both are recovering and never were hospitalized. Only ones I "know" and one is in Tampa and the other is on the East coast, Ft. Lauderdale I think.
4 hours later.....

I've been exposed to the Rona. Recommended 14 days quarantine and get tested.

Not that "we" don't already know this, but with a snap of a finger.....

I'm really not expecting to show positive, I wore a mask around the 2 that have tested positive and I feel fine, but whether I do or not, this changes things.

4 hours later.....

I'm really not expecting to show positive, I wore a mask around the 2 that have tested positive and I feel fine, but whether I do or not, this changes things.
4 hours later.....

Sorry to hear, Behr. It seems the longer this lasts, it's getting more personal for us all. I found out yesterday, a friend is in the hospital with it.

Reactions: Behr
4 hours later.....

Oh man, hope you are negative. Were the positive people you were around wearing masks?

Oh man, hope you are negative. Were the positive people you were around wearing masks?
Thanks. Yes, we were all wearing masks and staying pretty far apart, can't say it was always exactly 6 feet, but we were careful.

Is what it is (sorry Mal) only reason I said anything is because I had just ran my mouth about not knowing anyone with it.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
And just to be clear, I didn’t mean I hope people like you (@Behr) start to realize how real this is. Go to the football forum or I’m sure the political forum and you’ll quickly figure out who I was referring to. I have no doubts you were trying to be careful and cautious and unfortunately got exposed anyway

4 hours later.....

Hope and pray you don't get it man.

Thanks. Yes, we were all wearing masks and staying pretty far apart, can't say it was always exactly 6 feet, but we were careful.

Is what it is (sorry Mal) only reason I said anything is because I had just ran my mouth about not knowing anyone with it.
Was it at church? And why you tell Mal sorry?

VN Store

Back