Does he smoke one in Knoxville?

Dooley is going through the Saban Rehab Program (aka, the Saban Dip)???

ROTFLMAO. College football is so screwed. It has come to resemble our society - a very few haves, and a vast number of have-nots.

Sadly, when this last crystallization occurred in college football, we were on the outside. If only it had happened in the 90s........

With Orange Britches becoming Bama's senior offensive annalist, will he get his photo made with a victory cigar?
I think his momma raised him with more class than Hornblower.
Time will tell.
I can gaurantee he will...Hell they showed him celebrating in the press box when Mizzou beat us up there...Our old coaches can't beat us as head coaches but celebrate like they won the national title when they beat us as assistants...I find it hilarious.

If we had a former Bama coach on our staff who did the same thing next time we win, I'm sure none of us would approve. And no way any of us would make sure the photo made it's way onto the internet where Bama fans could see it and be pissed.

I dislike Dooley far less than any of the other 2 that came after him. My main issues with Dooley were his recruiting pitches (worst I have ever seen) and his over/micro-managing that building. If he would have spent half the time he spent looking at those blueprints and making changes and making people redo everything, and spent that on recruiting better...he would have been far better off. Plus, the Sunseri hire is what doomed him ultimately. As a football coach, he does have redeeming qualities. He has an above avg offensive mind. He will definitely be more beneficial to Saban than Lyle was for sure. I won't have a reaction either way if he lights one up. Hopefully, we stop them altogether from doing that, though.

VN Store

Back