Do You Approve of Chaney Hire?

Do You Approve of Chaney Hire?

• Total voters
I think he is more laid back than Pruitt, so he may be a good calming effect on the team. Footage of him when he was here the first time was really funny.
Yeah, he has always seemed pretty relaxed and I agree. Poise is extremely important. Personally, I have always wondered why kids followed Saban so much.

Realistic is a good description. I think this hire is an improvement but not the "Hit it out of the park" type.

I think it was a two run home run, down 3 in the bottom of the 9th. We are still batting with zero outs. The next three seasons are our outs lol. We may get two runs and push it to the tenth after going three seasons without winning an SECEC, but maybe the fourth season from today will be the 10th and Pruitt will get us back to the top of the East in 5 seasons.

I promise you, it all makes sense 🤣

Yes good hire, i know half of Vol Nation won't like it but we could have done a lot worse i just wish he could have brought Sam with him, plus we know he will be here for at least 3 years so maybe the offense will improve from year to year instead of trying to learn a new system every year this will be JG 3rd OC in 3 year.

Yes good hire, i know half of Vol Nation won't like it but we could have done a lot worse i just wish he could have brought Sam with him, plus we know he will be here for at least 3 years so maybe the offense will improve from year to year instead of trying to learn a new system every year this will be JG 3rd OC in 3 year.

I know right JG gets an OC two years straight! Who knew!?! I think JG will benefit from having all of that knowledge to pack into a proven system like Chaney’s.

VN Store

Back