Do You Approve of Chaney Hire?

Do You Approve of Chaney Hire?

• Total voters
No, and I am not a fool. but it was the answer closest representing my view.

5 win chaney is what we hired and 5 win chaney is what we'll get.

Pilot can't afford anything better than cast-aways and mid-majors. Sooooo much a Tennessee move. yuck.

Reactions: Devo182
No, and I am not a fool. but it was the answer closest representing my view.

5 win chaney is what we hired and 5 win chaney is what we'll get.

Pilot can't afford anything better than cast-aways and mid-majors. Sooooo much a Tennessee move. yuck.

Huh? Can’t afford? We just paid more than any other program in the sport on this level.

source.gif

I think it was a two run home run, down 3 in the bottom of the 9th. We are still batting with zero outs. The next three seasons are our outs lol. We may get two runs and push it to the tenth after going three seasons without winning an SECEC, but maybe the fourth season from today will be the 10th and Pruitt will get us back to the top of the East in 5 seasons.

I promise you, it all makes sense 🤣
Great now I'm depressed again... No way we win football games using a bat on offense... Wait on second thought that could work but pretty sure they gonna call some personal fouls.

lol 87% saying he was your #1 from the start? Do people really think he's the best OC out there? That's ridiculous. Literally every other fan board thinks good to average, but Pittman is the all-star.

He runs an antiquated system, but you all will remember that just like people complained when he was here the first time.

It's like only Vol fans can see his greatness. If he had left after 2011 you all would think hes trash, but that 1 good year has you all full of fuzzies as if that's his norm.

lol 87% saying he was your #1 from the start? Do people really think he's the best OC out there? That's ridiculous. Literally every other fan board thinks good to average, but Pittman is the all-star.

He runs an antiquated system, but you all will remember that just like people complained when he was here the first time.

It's like only Vol fans can see his greatness. If he had left after 2011 you all would think hes trash, but that 1 good year has you all full of fuzzies as if that's his norm.
Well, I don't see "#1 pick from the start" on the poll. However, I like Chaney's play-calling, and always have. Definitely a huge upgrade from Helton.

After 40 posts in every thread telling others what they should think and what they used to think I'm sure you've almost convinced them.
Maybe a posting strike on the subject will finish them off.

Honestly I think he is the best hire FOR TN.

Freeze, Briles, Yurcich, and other hot names just wanted a stepping stone to HC positions. Chaney just wants to run an offense and wants to retire in the area. He is a good coach that won’t be going anywhere which is perfect for stability.

And if the offense does not improve then Pruitt will be out too.

VN Store

Back