Do we want Florida to win or lose tomorrow?

KnoxRealtorVOL

First of his name
Lose, and lose badly and they may be discouraged before our game. Or they may be out for revenge.

Lose a close one and they may be exhausted from the high of almost beating Bama and falling short. Or they may start playing with the confidence of knowing they belong in the Top 5 spot.

Win a close one and we become a “trap game” where they are hungover from the huge win the previous week. Or that could be the beginning of a run in the SEC.

Win big and…. LOL nah, not even gonna bother.

What do y’all think is best case scenario for us?

Reactions: VolFan in St. Joe
We have no dog in the fight. Based on what I've seen thus far... we still suck. Best case scenario for us is to focus on winning our next game and work on getting bowl eligible

Last edited:
Just hope it's a very physically taxing game for UF and that Richardson's hamstring issue gets a little worse so he has to sit out against UT.

If we were a player in the east pull for a UF loss. I think it really doesn't matter. Bama gets about 25 of the top recruits every year, so they're winning even with mediocre coaches like Pruitt. its them with all the best Jimmie & Joes , just super bad coaching could spoil the day.

I want the Gators to leave it all out there and play a very physical game and blow a lead late. I want them to be thinking about Bama next Saturday when we come to town. We need Bama to beat them twice for us to be in the best position to succeed.

Lose, and lose badly and they may be discouraged before our game. Or they may be out for revenge.

Lose a close one and they may be exhausted from the high of almost beating Bama and falling short. Or they may start playing with the confidence of knowing they belong in the Top 5 spot.

Win a close one and we become a “trap game” where they are hungover from the huge win the previous week. Or that could be the beginning of a run in the SEC.

Win big and…. LOL nah, not even gonna bother.

What do y’all think is best case scenario for us?
A "We are Marshall" scenario (and I want to make it clear that I would never wish for that) is the only hope UT has of beating Florida anytime remotely soon. This year's game is in Florida, so even that possibility is out the window.

Reactions: guido4198 and 08Vol
As much as it pains me, I want UF to win. They'd spend all week congratulating themselves and hearing about how great they are, providing us an opportunity to knock them off.

Reactions: Jaws
Really don’t give a sh!t who wins this game. Kinda would like for the Gators to bring the bubba humps down a notch though. Yea, that’s right “bubba humps” .

Reactions: Jaws

VN Store

Back