Do we want Florida to win or lose tomorrow?

Now y’all are coming around. Last few posts have been on the money. 🎯

This gets debated every other year or so when a highly ranked SEC West team faces Florida or UGA.
We always want the East opponent to lose - reason being is that if we trip up against the East opponent, but beat our West opponents then in a tiebreaker scenario we would supposedly have the better conference record and win.

If the East opponent wins their West games, it's more difficult to win a tiebreaker situation.

I want Florida to kill Alabama tomorrow and then lose to us next week because they were still high on the win against Alabama.

UF needs to lose.

This may be a duplicate thread, but what I posted previously is:
- Florida is a conference opponent so any conference loss for Florida is a good thing.
- Bama beating the brakes of Florida will provide a blueprint for how to do it. Heupel and staff will be watching this game very closely.
- Florida is likely to resort to AR-15, who's recovering from a hamstring injury. Odds are he'll re-aggrivate that injury.

If Florida were to get a win, that'd give them a huge recruiting boost - something we don't need if we ever want to contend in the east again. A blowout loss shows recruits that Florida is no closer to Bama than anyone else.

Bama stands to gain nothing, really, with a win over Florida because it's business as usual for them.

Whatever happens we'll get to laugh at someone. But it's very likely we're laughing at Florida.

Win because Florida's CDM sells his soul to the devil to beat Saban this year... But in doing so.. Florida has to lose to Tennessee the next 9 years...

Yes, yes you do want FL to win..

And we appreciate the love and support.
Just to be clear you belly dragging lizard..... I do not want the Gators to win.
However, I hope Alabama NEVER wins another game.
Conflicted I am.

Reactions: Jaws
Is it wrong to hope for a sinkhole?

I guess I want Florida to lose, being sec east and all. But if a sinkhole happens...

Lose, and lose badly and they may be discouraged before our game. Or they may be out for revenge.

Lose a close one and they may be exhausted from the high of almost beating Bama and falling short. Or they may start playing with the confidence of knowing they belong in the Top 5 spot.

Win a close one and we become a “trap game” where they are hungover from the huge win the previous week. Or that could be the beginning of a run in the SEC.

Win big and…. LOL nah, not even gonna bother.

What do y’all think is best case scenario for us?

Best case scenario?

Leaked NCAA investigations come out against both teams tonight. They rule all players ineligible for the remaining of the year and ban both schools from post season for the next 4 years. Bryce Young immediately announces he has entered the portal is transferring to TN.

VN Store

Back