Do we want Florida to win or lose tomorrow?

Win. It's bammer, that's all that matters. Hell, I'd root for the Iranian national team vs bammer.

Having said that, if they lose, hope it works to our advantage. I'll attempt to break that down.

1. A close loss is worst scenario. Florida will feel it's still in the running and try to compensate.
2. A huge loss is second worst. Florida will be pissed and angry, and have even more to prove.
3. Lose by a couple TDs. This is the best scenario, as this is what almost everyone expects and so Florida will view us as another routine game, but still be down from the loss.

That's all just a WAG.

I think our best bet is for the Vols to control their own destiny by doing the things they need to do to win (have more consistent QB play, get better on defense, eliminate stupid penalties are the top three) and have a great game plan. You don't have success in the long run by counting on the other guy to f--k up, you do it by controlling what you control.

So your question, no disrespect, while interesting is barking up the wrong tree IMO.

Reactions: DuckInAPen
Lose, and lose badly and they may be discouraged before our game. Or they may be out for revenge.

Lose a close one and they may be exhausted from the high of almost beating Bama and falling short. Or they may start playing with the confidence of knowing they belong in the Top 5 spot.

Win a close one and we become a “trap game” where they are hungover from the huge win the previous week. Or that could be the beginning of a run in the SEC.

Win big and…. LOL nah, not even gonna bother.

What do y’all think is best case scenario for us?
Doesn’t matter. They will kick our ass again.

Lose, and lose badly and they may be discouraged before our game. Or they may be out for revenge.

Lose a close one and they may be exhausted from the high of almost beating Bama and falling short. Or they may start playing with the confidence of knowing they belong in the Top 5 spot.

Win a close one and we become a “trap game” where they are hungover from the huge win the previous week. Or that could be the beginning of a run in the SEC.

Win big and…. LOL nah, not even gonna bother.

What do y’all think is best case scenario for us?
I don't really care...just want Bama to beat on them physically and emotionally for 60 minutes and into several overtimes

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
In SEC contests, my rule has always been to wish well on the team in the West, if possible. With East games ex. UGA - SC, as impossible as it would be, I'd prefer SC just in case the East falls to doo doo and we miraculously find some good luck.

Reactions: VolinMC
And a couple of them are dicks, just sayin.
All of them are dicks. If we were routinely beating their butts I guarantee you none of them would post here. It's like they try and feel sorry for us, I HATE Florida and their fans.

Both teams forfeit for Covid protocols. Then the SEC has a collective stroke figuring out which team to give the win to; Their two favorite teams in the conference. I vote Alabama gets the win, because SEC gives them full support and subservience in the last few years.

VN Store

Back