Do we want Florida to win or lose tomorrow?

Florida winning actually is better for VOLS with us coming up next. It raises the stakes and visibility of the game on the 27th tremendously. And any time Bama loses, it is pure joy

Not that it matters much this year but Florida is a division rival so you have to always pull for Alabama or any west division team against an east division foe.

Lose, and lose badly and they may be discouraged before our game. Or they may be out for revenge.

Lose a close one and they may be exhausted from the high of almost beating Bama and falling short. Or they may start playing with the confidence of knowing they belong in the Top 5 spot.

Win a close one and we become a “trap game” where they are hungover from the huge win the previous week. Or that could be the beginning of a run in the SEC.

Win big and…. LOL nah, not even gonna bother.

What do y’all think is best case scenario for us?
Florida will not be discouraged when they play us even if Alabama wins by 200. Florida owns us….hell everybody owns us.

Reactions: Titan05
Alabama is making dink and dunk passes but they just have better athletes all over the field and those short passes turn into big gains.

Lose, and lose badly and they may be discouraged before our game. Or they may be out for revenge.

Lose a close one and they may be exhausted from the high of almost beating Bama and falling short. Or they may start playing with the confidence of knowing they belong in the Top 5 spot.

Win a close one and we become a “trap game” where they are hungover from the huge win the previous week. Or that could be the beginning of a run in the SEC.

Tie game. Massive injury list on both teams. Saban announces retirement.

It makes no difference where we are concerned.

I detest the gators, but I think they're going to put a beat down on us next week, and our local gator infestation of posters will be here to rub it in our faces.

Reactions: Vol524
I want the Gators to leave it all out there and play a very physical game and blow a lead late. I want them to be thinking about Bama next Saturday when we come to town. We need Bama to beat them twice for us to be in the best position to succeed.
Close … let’s see what happens next week.

Reactions: Johnnyreb#VFL
Florida showed some heart and clawed back. A missed PAT from taking it to OT. Gator fans have to be pissed but proud right now.

In all honesty, I don’t think we could script that much better than what we saw from that game. We’ll see how Mullen circles the wagons after a great effort that came up just short.

In all honesty, I don’t think we could script that much better than what we saw from that game. We’ll see how Mullen circles the wagons after a great effort that came up just short.

Totally agree.

But now I’m discouraged that Pitt lost to a scrub.

VN Store

Back