DJ Hunter

thats his jr highlights as well......i think he will be a stud. he is already physically read.

Did anyone else see this? It was on the commit sticky.

"Hello Vol Nation didnt want to be the bearer of bad news, but DJ Hunter was arrested for shooting someone in the face with a B.B. Gun...Good Luck with your new coaching staff and have a great day."

"Middie football player charged in shooting"

That article makes it sound like somewhat a mixture of grab a**in and some intent.

Just being a stupid a**

:hmm:

Who cares if he was just messin' around? He shot someone in the head with a gun. What if it was a real gun? Stupid decisions! Pull his scholly and use it on someone else.

Who cares if he was just messin' around? He shot someone in the head with a gun. What if it was a real gun? Stupid decisions! Pull his scholly and use it on someone else.

I understand what you are saying but a BB gun is a real gun. I have been shot by a BB gun and it it put a serious whelp on the skin. I could only imagine what one would do to a childs face.

Cut the crap guys. You want every guy to have a spotless record. That's not going to happen. He should be on a short leash if we decide to keep him.

Cut the crap guys. You want every guy to have a spotless record. That's not going to happen. He should be on a short leash if we decide to keep him.

Theres a difference in being busted for pot, or underage consumption, and shooting someone in the head...twice.

UA drinking, sure. Getting into a little fight, yeah. Maybe even speeding. Shooting a kid in the face, with any gun? No way in hell. Ship his ass to the U, he'll fit right in.

This is his second charge? I thought this was the same one. Thought they just finally arrested him.

No, this is the first time he's shot anyone, but he shot the same kid in the head twice with the bb gun.

Supposedly he also hit his girlfriend as well.

Maybe Hunter's questionable character is why the staff has been looking into so many more DBs recently. I hate to see talent like his go, but this may also be the reason why he didn't end up at a Big10 school such as tOSU since he lives in OH

You can't shoot a kid in the head 2 times on accident..
yeah...you're right. I was just curious at the time all I knew was he shot a kid in the head...I hadn't heard twice...yet, if he was fighting with the kid this is aggravated assault and the kid really eff'd up. We really need to lock down Edwards and Hurst now and keep our fingers crossed for Janzen Jackson.

VN Store

Back