DJ Hunter

Rivals and Brent Hubbs. Since his visit to WV he wont return their phone calls and nobody has talked to him (from UT).

As I said above, it doesn't look good that he took a visit to WV and that is the only visit he has taken. I wish he would at least take a visit to UT before and if he decides to de-commit. It doesn't look like he has one scheduled though.

He has been hard to get ahold of the entire time he has been commited to us. Along with Askew. No one has even been able to talk to Askew since Kiffin has been coach. I really dont think much of it cause Hunter, Askew, and Thigpin have not said much and rarely answer calls when KNS or Rivals tries calling. I honestly think they dont want people in their business

Rivals and Brent Hubbs. Since his visit to WV he wont return their phone calls and nobody has talked to him (from UT).

that doesn't mean that he is a mountaineer. Brent hubbs just said he hasn't been able to get in touch with him. That's all.

I didn't say he is.

I said rumor and could be.

There's no rumor if he can't be reached to be talked to.

It's all speculation at best. And if he's been hard to get a hold of ever since the beginning of recruitment, then it's not even worth speculating.

There's no rumor if he can't be reached to be talked to.

It's all speculation at best. And if he's been hard to get a hold of ever since the beginning of recruitment, then it's not even worth speculating.

Um, that's what a rumor is...

Anyway Kiffin is supposed to be meeting with him this morning.

Um, that's what a rumor is...

In my experience with college football a rumor is something that comes from a legit source who may have talked to or heard something from the kid himself. But I guess we're just arguing semantics at this point.

Good to see Kiffin is going to see him.

I see him as a playmaking safety. But he could be a good corner. But really see game changing ability at safety.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Last edited:
I see him as a playmaking safety. But he could be a good corner. But really see game changing ability at safety.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Rivals doesn't have him as a legit 4.35 though, they just say "He says" he can run a 4.35. I doubt that, since it's probably hand timed and everything, but he's still a really fast kid.

VN Store

Back