Disrespecting Missouri

We had this feller that took on the ENTIRE Mexican army at a little place called the Alamo. One little known secret? The whole garrison abandoned the fort the night before the attack. Ole Davy held off those roofers for hours all by himself.

There is some serious disrespect for the state of Missouri on here. Do you guys have any idea who you're messing with?

Does the name Jesse James ring a bell?

How bout Black Jack Pershing, and Omar Bradley? Are they tough enough for you?

How bout the only human being in history who had the balls to use a nuke....TWICE!

Boys you better settle in and get used to war every time you play our boys from Mizzou :)
Go away troll

Why is this guy so fixated with man on man action?

Nevermind I see it in the username now.

I was happy about Mizzou entering the SEC because I thought that we would pad our November win totals with Vandy, Kentucky and Mizzou. Only we decided to suck at the wrong time.

Reactions: IndyVol46
There is some serious disrespect for the state of Missouri on here. Do you guys have any idea who you're messing with?

How bout the only human being in history who had the balls to use a nuke....TWICE!

Boys you better settle in and get used to war every time you play our boys from Mizzou :)
untitled.png

Jesse James robbed banks and trains, it is easy to act tough when you got a gun and the other guy doesn't. Put him in a knife fight with Davey Crockett and he would run away screaming like a little girl.

Omar Bradley and Black Jack Pershing, both fine military men. But how about Andrew Jackson, old hickory. Whooped up on the British army (the best army in the world at the time) at New Orleans, was in countless duels and once beat a would be assassin silly with his cane. Or how about Sergeant York, he wasn't an officer, he worked for a living. Stormed a german machine gun nest in WWI killing at least 25 and taking 132 prisoner.

I would be remiss if I didn't mention a Navy man though, so I shall tell you of David Farragut who did not give a damn about the torpedoes in the Battle of Mobile Bay but ordered his boats full speed ahead.

Jesse James and crew are robbing a train. Jesse says" alright people I'm going to rob all the women and sleep with all the men". A lady in the back says" don't you have that backwards Jesse"? A guy from Missouri pipes in and says" you leave jessie alone, he knows how to rob a train".

I know, I know! We'll work up a Number Six on em...

We had this feller that took on the ENTIRE Mexican army at a little place called the Alamo. One little known secret? The whole garrison abandoned the fort the night before the attack. Ole Davy held off those roofers for hours all by himself.

“Roofers” is freakin hilarious and I’m Mexican.

Oh and build that wall!

Does the term who gives a crap ring a bell?

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Since we're talking about military men, how about Robert Neyland?
While your at it, google Clifton Cates (Tiptonville). From what I understand, he is one of the few, maybe the only person to command a platoon, company, battalion, regiment, and division into battle. Was later Commandant of the Marine Corps.
His quote and the name of the book about him is; "I will Hold!"

Attachments

• clifton cates.jpg
    clifton cates.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 8
I was happy about Mizzou entering the SEC because I thought that we would pad our November win totals with Vandy, Kentucky and Mizzou. Only we decided to suck at the wrong time.

All silliness aside, I think you guys need a coach that first and foremost instills old-fashioned football toughness. I think getting blue-chip recruits without the proper discipline that comes with good coaching just fills the locker room with babies that don't know how to deal with challenges. You guys haven't found that coach yet, maybe it's this one? We shall see.

Mizzou has been anywhere from great to embarrassing for the past 15 years but either way the vast majority of the time they have been extremely tough physically and almost never quit.

All silliness aside, I think you guys need a coach that first and foremost instills old-fashioned football toughness. I think getting blue-chip recruits without the proper discipline that comes with good coaching just fills the locker room with babies that don't know how to deal with challenges. You guys haven't found that coach yet, maybe it's this one? We shall see.

Mizzou has been anywhere from great to embarrassing for the past 15 years but either way the vast majority of the time they have been extremely tough physically and almost never quit.
Who is the OC at Mizzou ?

Was brilliant in the Liberty Bowl and against Kentucky -- oh and enjoy the Bowl ban this season
That second half against KY was brutal. Not a single first down the entire half, I can't defend that.

With or without bowl, this is probably a 5-3 sec team this year. You guys better be ready.

VN Store

Back