Disrespecting Missouri

MizzouRage

There is some serious disrespect for the state of Missouri on here. Do you guys have any idea who you're messing with?

Does the name Jesse James ring a bell?

How bout Black Jack Pershing, and Omar Bradley? Are they tough enough for you?

How bout the only human being in history who had the balls to use a nuke....TWICE!

Boys you better settle in and get used to war every time you play our boys from Mizzou :)

There is some serious disrespect for the state of Missouri on here. Do you guys have any idea who you're messing with?

How bout the only human being in history who had the balls to use a nuke....TWICE!

Boys you better settle in and get used to war every time you play our boys from Mizzou :)
You'll get flamed in all likelihood, but you're right. Missouri does get quite a bit of disrespect from the other SEC schools.

Since you entered the SEC, you've won the East twice (admittedly a weak division, but that's way more than many other East schools) and have been basically .500 (27-29) in conference play. After 7 seasons, I don't think many SEC fans thought that Missouri would have fared as well as they have. The only division opponents you've had trouble beating are South Carolina and Georgia.

5-2 against Tennessee
5-2 against Vandy
4-3 against Florida
3-4 against Kentucky
2-5 against South Carolina
1-6 against Georgia

Accomplish something in the next 100 years then give smack talking Tennessee a try. You can go ahead and mention all those tough guys from Mizzou ( you don’t want to get into a whose state has the most bad asses) but the only thing the Missouri football program is known for is having the first openly gay football player.

I wish Missouri would leave the SEC for the Big 12 or Big 10 and the SEC add Virginia Tech;)
Either VT or West Virginia. The SEC and Big 12 could swap Mizzou and West Virginia, or have a three-way transfer with the ACC and the Big 10. Virginia Tech comes to the SEC, Rutgers goes to the ACC, and Missouri goes to the Big 10.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Accomplish something in the next 100 years then give smack talking Tennessee a try. You can go ahead and mention all those tough guys from Mizzou ( you don’t want to get into a whose state has the most bad asses) but the only thing the Missouri football program is known for is having the first openly gay football player.

Oh Snap !!

How about Jonathan Butler? He didn’t eat for a week. True tough guy.

How’s that student enrollment by the way? Still renting out dorm rooms for football weekends ?

Mizzou.. sounds dumb as hell and they embrace it.. lol Even put it in their endzones. To me thats about like Alabama putting "Bammer" or UT putting "Tenner" in the endzones.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Mizzou.. sounds dumb as hell and they embrace it.. lol Even put it in their endzones. To me thats about like Alabama putting "Bammer" or UT putting "Tenner" in the endzones.
Imagine if they did something crazy like made a song about moonshine become more popular at games than the school song.

Reactions: bamawriter
Gotta say.. OP - when Mizzou became part of the SEC -EAST (yes EAST) go figure, I thought we had another Vandy to push around. So far, I have been proven wrong. Whether it's Missouri proving it, or UT proving it, it is what it is..

One thing I learned from Spurrier.. It ain't braggin' if you can back it up. Yes, I know we are supposed to push back and flame you for this, but we have some distance to make up.

As for the famous ballsy guys from there.. We got our own Ever heard of James K. Polk? Neither have I. Al Gore? Neither have I. But we did save Texas's ass back in the day.
And.. consider this.. Truman would have had to drop leaflets if it wasn't for Oak Ridge Tn. Just saying.

Edit: I guess the 100 post limit to start a thread is a thing of the past.. Oh Well.

THIS!!!! SO THIS!!!! LMBO!!!

Reactions: JuicyBrucey

Well, bless your heart. 1556075488358.gif

Ok lets do this. Who you got?

Your baddest of the bad is Andrew Jackson, Ill say our two generals almost equals him.

Who are you going to pair up with Jesse James and Truman?

(Man I wish football season would get here)

All I read was

giphy.gif

trollin trollin trollin....

VN Store

Back