Disney +

One thing I would suggest is to use the search function if you are looking for something specific. I've found there's far more available than just what's listed in the categories. I'll give you a couple of examples. If you look under Disney-Animated Features you will see Fantasia listed but not Fantasia 2000. However if you type it in Search, it pops up. Under live action you'll see Mary Poppins, but not Bednobs and Broomsticks. Go to Search and type it in, it pops up. Also in live action, the remake of Freaky Friday with Lindsay Lohan is listed but not the original with Jodie Foster. Type it in search and there it is!

One thing I would suggest is to use the search function if you are looking for something specific. I've found there's far more available than just what's listed in the categories. I'll give you a couple of examples. If you look under Disney-Animated Features you will see Fantasia listed but not Fantasia 2000. However if you type it in Search, it pops up. Under live action you'll see Mary Poppins, but not Bednobs and Broomsticks. Go to Search and type it in, it pops up. Also in live action, the remake of Freaky Friday with Lindsay Lohan is listed but not the original with Jodie Foster. Type it in search and there it is!
I have noticed similar.

But Ewoks still not there 🤪

I was actually wondering about that, if there were more things that didn't pop up under categories.

I hope they fix some of the lag issues. I’ve run into it a few times already, and my wifi was fine.

Reactions: NEO
I have Verizon but not their unlimited.... it’s worth $7/month to me though.

There are things on the home screen that aren't in the subcategories...but would belong. It's very odd.

Just seen where thousands of Disney plus accounts have been hacked and listed on the dark web, better change your passwords.

I finally started The Clone Wars. I'm through S1 Ep 4. So far it's good enough. It's a nice filler.

I finally started The Clone Wars. I'm through S1 Ep 4. So far it's good enough. It's a nice filler.

Don’t forget the movie. The first 3 seasons are jumbled up time line. There is a list of correct viewing order if that interest you.

Don’t forget the movie. The first 3 seasons are jumbled up time line. There is a list of correct viewing order if that interest you.
I just started watching the Clone Wars too. I had seen several of the episodes but never finished. I found a post on reddit where a guy put together what he called the Ultimate Episode order. It is mainly chronological with a few tweaks. I am making my way through that.

The Clone Wars: Ultimate Episode Order : StarWars

I just started watching the Clone Wars too. I had seen several of the episodes but never finished. I found a post on reddit where a guy put together what he called the Ultimate Episode order. It is mainly chronological with a few tweaks. I am making my way through that.

I wish I had known they were out of order before I watched. By the time I realized it I was pretty much past the bulk of it. I always try to pass along that info when I hear someone watching for the first time.

Although I do like that “first” episode with Yoda and the 3(?) clones. But it would have made a lot more since getting the episodes that should have come before it that aired 2 seasons later.

Started to rewatch Rebels. I have them on disc but using the app is much easier. Probably going to start Resistance after that. I hate the style of Resistance but I'm going to give it a shot.

I've never understood why episodes don't air in the correct order. Usually it's the network getting involved.

I've never understood why episodes don't air in the correct order. Usually it's the network getting involved.

In this case I think it was Lucas. The movie was actually supposed to be a 3 episode arc. He liked it so much he decided to release as a movie before the show aired.

My understanding is he originally intended it to be more of an anthology type of show. Jumping around the war.

Did you watch "Rebels"? What did you think?

I loved Rebels. It’s starts off a little kiddie I would say but the character growth through the seasons is top notch story telling.

I had a hard time getting into Resistance though. My kids liked it a lot. I just felt the main character was too silly.

Last edited:
Reactions: vader
Anybody try the Jeff Goldbloom show? It’s not bad.... not great but a good thing to watch in the background.

Anyone else drop Disney+? Got it for the mandalorian, which I really enjoyed btw. Watched the clone wars animated series and some simpsons, but for me seems like there’s not much there. I already own the star wats movies and marvel movies. Idk, not enough original content yet. Wish it could’ve dropped with a marvel show or at least released one early this year. I will probably pick back up after some marvel series get going.

VN Store

Back