Did anyone else find it regurgitating to pull for Kiffin yesterday??

Was hoping that the earth would open up and swallow both teams . . . or for circumstances to align with some ancient and long forgotten rule that would allow both sides to get a loss . . . Didn’t get either outcome unfortunately.

Last edited:
I didn’t. I took Ky +6- I thought Ky was the better team. I still do. Levis just screwed up too much.

I'm from WEST Tennessee...........I don't want ol' miss to ever win another game.....ever............ever

I don't pull for ky, but I was Saturday........not sure who I would pull for if ol' miss was playing russia.....

& yes, I DO have issues.

said it years ago... still saying it today.

I don't dislike Kiffin. I think he's a great offensive mind and can coach and recruit. He's got a fun team and yes, I was pulling for them Saturday. I didn't know why KY was getting so much love this early in the season but was happy to see them fall back in the rankings, and very happy for their SEC L.

I was hoping Kentucky would win.

When a game is between a team we play and one we don't, I always favor the one we play. Ideally, I would want to play and beat nothing but 11-1 teams, all year long. Heh.

Go Vols!

Me too…I wanted the Cats to be undefeated when we beat them.

Reactions: posivol

When a game is between a team we play and one we don't, I always favor the one we play. Ideally, I would want to play and beat nothing but 11-1 teams, all year long. Heh.

Go Vols!

Me too…I wanted the Cats to be undefeated when we beat them.

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
It will be in my nature to root against Lame Kiffin for the rest of my life. Despise the guy. Cheap scam artist at best. However, watching the Rebels and Kats playing yesterday, I knew I had to pull for a KY loss. Ugh. Double ugh. The only manly thing I could do though, was to root for injuries to both teams w the Rebels coming out on top. Am happy though for the Ole Miss fanbase, as they too have been an SEC doormat for decades. Outcome of game was good, but just wondering if anyone else found it regurgitating to pull for Lame??

PS I personally do not think that Ole Miss will win out. They have some stout westerners that plan to give the Rebels a good case of "Lameness".

I can see if both ways. Certainly Kiffin can still bring our feelings in me, but Kentucky losing meant they fall out of the top 10 and improves our chances in the east.

That said, I’m trying to worry less about other teams.

“The best revenge is not to be like your enemy.” - Marcus Aurelius

Rooted for Bucktoothed Stoops to go full cannibal and naw Kiffin’s face off but alas I think the only act of cannibalism will be the beyond meat guy this year.

Not sure how a division opponent not losing a league game is the better outcome for us…..
Makes strength of schedule stronger. Say we lose one game all year and it’s UGA. UGA goes on to beat Bama and win the SEC. More than once the left out SEC team got into the playoff.

Go Vols!
This... 100%

Reactions: posivol
Eh, it was a toss up for me. We can handle UK on our own, so I'm not that worried about their record.

My take is, does losing to Ole Miss mean UK is not that good.

Wanting Ole Miss to lose is extreme dislike and lack of respect for Kiffin. I will never forget what he did to our program.

One of them had to lose, which was a good thing at the end of the day.;)

Reactions: Stephen Gray
Makes strength of schedule stronger. Say we lose one game all year and it’s UGA. UGA goes on to beat Bama and win the SEC. More than once the left out SEC team got into the playoff.

If we are 11-1, have beaten Alabama and only lost to Georgia, we are almost assuredly making the playoff.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
It will be in my nature to root against Lame Kiffin for the rest of my life. Despise the guy. Cheap scam artist at best. However, watching the Rebels and Kats playing yesterday, I knew I had to pull for a KY loss. Ugh. Double ugh. The only manly thing I could do though, was to root for injuries to both teams w the Rebels coming out on top. Am happy though for the Ole Miss fanbase, as they too have been an SEC doormat for decades. Outcome of game was good, but just wondering if anyone else found it regurgitating to pull for Lame??

PS I personally do not think that Ole Miss will win out. They have some stout westerners that plan to give the Rebels a good case of "Lameness".

Please just get over it!

VN Store

Back