Did anyone else find it regurgitating to pull for Kiffin yesterday??

Yeah ....I was tired of the stupid talk about Leavis.

I'm very happy about the result.

I'm gonna reverse your picks. After watching a little of the Alabama-Arkansas game, the Tide is a very good team, and we will have to play lights out to beat them, and I sorely hope we do. After watching all of the Georgia-Missouri game, and the game last week against Kent State, Georgia does not look as unbeatable as what they were predicted to be. To me, the key against Georgia will be getting the same kind of pressure on Bennett as Missouri did, and score touchdowns instead of field goals.

The scenario I was replying to had all three teams with one loss and Bama vs Georgia
in the SECCG. The only way that can happen is we beat Alabama, we lose to Georgia, then Alabama beats Georgia in the SECCG.

That said, I still believe 8-4/9-3 as far more likely than 11-1.

Last edited:
It will be in my nature to root against Lame Kiffin for the rest of my life. Despise the guy. Cheap scam artist at best. However, watching the Rebels and Kats playing yesterday, I knew I had to pull for a KY loss. Ugh. Double ugh. The only manly thing I could do though, was to root for injuries to both teams w the Rebels coming out on top. Am happy though for the Ole Miss fanbase, as they too have been an SEC doormat for decades. Outcome of game was good, but just wondering if anyone else found it regurgitating to pull for Lame??

PS I personally do not think that Ole Miss will win out. They have some stout westerners that plan to give the Rebels a good case of "Lameness".

I would root for Kiffin to beat Bama and lose to everyone else.

Reactions: Volador
Never was pulling for Kiffin to win, that was just a bad side effect of pulling for UK to lose.

I live and work in kentucky so love it whenever UK loses on any sport, so it shuts up there insufferable fans

I was in Destin and watching this game at AJ's in front of the big screen and it was all Kentucky fans. One guy actually told me they had a shot at the playoffs! I laughed and reminded him that he still had to come to Knoxville and he acted as if it was no big deal to play in Neyland. I reminded him that we beat him at their place last year and that i hoped they were 8-0 when the come to Knoxville!

It was nice to see Kensucky fans get humbled but I hated we didn't get the chance.

VN Store

Back