Dee Beckwith to Kentucky

No, I won’t go back and look. Is Kensucky the only one to offer after transfer? By and By, someone will probably lose their minds on starting a new thread for one of our transfers.

Reactions: TnScooby
Once you get to this level you also need to put in the time off the field and have some semblance of a work ethic.

Kid was posting all kinds of videos of him training before he got to UT.

From what I can see, he was getting folded up in practice. So they wouldn't play him.
Not sure when or why that started to happen to him.

He had numerous opportunities here, I was initially excited when we got him. But no doubt he could never move up the depth chart, even when we had injuries he couldn’t seem to ever make a impact. It happens sometimes I guess, he wasn’t going to play here that is for sure. GBO!

Reactions: Weevol
Looks like Tarzan plays like Jane

β€œTotal non factor”. When you start seeing those comments like we have here it’s pretty obvious you have a bust. Funny thing is that’s exactly what Ohio State mods were saying about Dorian Henry another transfer they took.

β€œTotal non factor”. When you start seeing those comments like we have here it’s pretty obvious you have a bust. Funny thing is that’s exactly what Ohio State mods were saying about Dorian Henry another transfer they took.
Had depth issues at RB, TE, and WR and two separate coaching staffs didn’t play him. Tells you all we need to know.

I wouldn’t write him off. He could find the right fit. Also I don’t like them having an easy connect to guys like Jimmy Callaway on our roster when they already try to recruit them
That program certainly has some snakes in it. I wonder if UK is scrambling for a serviceable RB because maybe they know Rodriguez is done with what happened with him?

That program certainly has some snakes in it. I wonder if UK is scrambling for a serviceable RB because maybe they know Rodriguez is done with what happened with him?

im not sure that hes gone but i think theres def a suspension there.

but i know nothing lol

VN Store

Back