Dee Beckwith to Kentucky

No, I wonโ€™t go back and look. Is Kensucky the only one to offer after transfer? By and By, someone will probably lose their minds on starting a new thread for one of our transfers.

Reactions: TnScooby
Once you get to this level you also need to put in the time off the field and have some semblance of a work ethic.

Kid was posting all kinds of videos of him training before he got to UT.

From what I can see, he was getting folded up in practice. So they wouldn't play him.
Not sure when or why that started to happen to him.

He had numerous opportunities here, I was initially excited when we got him. But no doubt he could never move up the depth chart, even when we had injuries he couldnโ€™t seem to ever make a impact. It happens sometimes I guess, he wasnโ€™t going to play here that is for sure. GBO!

Reactions: Weevol
Looks like Tarzan plays like Jane

โ€œTotal non factorโ€. When you start seeing those comments like we have here itโ€™s pretty obvious you have a bust. Funny thing is thatโ€™s exactly what Ohio State mods were saying about Dorian Henry another transfer they took.

โ€œTotal non factorโ€. When you start seeing those comments like we have here itโ€™s pretty obvious you have a bust. Funny thing is thatโ€™s exactly what Ohio State mods were saying about Dorian Henry another transfer they took.
Had depth issues at RB, TE, and WR and two separate coaching staffs didnโ€™t play him. Tells you all we need to know.

I wouldnโ€™t write him off. He could find the right fit. Also I donโ€™t like them having an easy connect to guys like Jimmy Callaway on our roster when they already try to recruit them
That program certainly has some snakes in it. I wonder if UK is scrambling for a serviceable RB because maybe they know Rodriguez is done with what happened with him?

That program certainly has some snakes in it. I wonder if UK is scrambling for a serviceable RB because maybe they know Rodriguez is done with what happened with him?

im not sure that hes gone but i think theres def a suspension there.

but i know nothing lol

VN Store

Back