Decadent Western Culture Thread

Mathematical Association: Critical Race Theory Necessary to Fight ‘Human Biases’ in Math

math-problem-blackboard-getty.jpg

The Mathematical Association of America recently released a statement in which it pushed back against President Donald Trump’s recent executive to curtail the teaching of critical race theory. The association argued that mathematics contains “human biases” that can only be corrected by promoting critical race theory and other radical doctrines developed on college campuses over the past two decades to math educators and students.

According to a report by Campus Reform, the Mathematical Association of America is pushing back against the President’s recent order to curtail the promotion of critical race theory.

Breitbart News reported in September that President Trump issued an executive order to stop the federal government from teaching “critical race theory” during diversity training. Critical race theory is a philosophy developed by law professors in the 1980s. Its advocates believe that many aspects of American society needs to be reevaluated in light of the nation’s history of slavery and discrimination towards minority groups.

In its statement, the Mathematical Association of America argued that the math community needs critical race theory to correct the “human biases” that allegedly exist within the history of mathematics.

“It is time for all members of our profession to acknowledge that mathematics is created by humans and therefore inherently carries human biases,” the statement reads. “Until this occurs, our community and our students cannot reach full potential. Reaching this potential in mathematics relies upon the academy and higher education engaging in critical, challenging, sometimes uncomfortable conversations about the detrimental effects of race and racism on our community. The time is now to move mathematics and education forward in pursuit of justice.”

Breitbart News reported in August that the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health promoted the claim that two plus equals five. The equation is used by postmodern theorists to promote the notion that the Western notion of “objectivity” has been tainted by racism and discrimination.

Mathematical Association: Critical Race Theory Necessary to Fight 'Human Biases' in Math

This is so modern progressive leftism . They are trying to take the only thing we have left that’s set in stone , without the excuses of emotions and feelings to corrupt it and add different possible outcomes based on how you were raised . 2+2 always equals 4 you crazy azz none fact based , emotional filled morons. They are going to keep on and force a reclassification of George Orwell’s book out of the fiction category and into the religious category based on him being a prophet and predicting the future .

Oreo Debuts Rainbow Cookies Celebrating LGBTQ+ Community

rainbow-oreo-cookie-640x480.png

Oreo announced Friday it released packs of limited-edition rainbow cookies to show support for the LGBTQ+ community.

“Starting Oct. 9, the colored cream cookies, which will not be sold in stores, will be given away to the first 10,000 people to share on social media their idea of allyship,” according to Fox 24.

Oreo joined with PFLAG, “the first and largest organization for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ+) people, their parents and families, and allies,” to launch its #ProudParent campaign.

The company also debuted a film showing “the love between Jen and Amy, exploring parent-child relationships and the challenges of bringing a partner home for the first time – especially for the LGBTQ+ community”:

The PFLAG website named corporations such as Verizon, Walmart, and Hallmark on its list of partners.

Oreo Debuts Rainbow Cookies Celebrating LGBTQ+ Community

Hey Franklin,
Thanks for posting all this information. It really does give pause to consider what the hell is actually happening to our society
look at college and university staff positions and their titles. (Gender studies, diversity, etc.) Then ask how those apply proportionately to real life. They don’t. There are more wacko, odd ball, positions in higher education than any other area of life. It’s disproportionate to the point of absurdity.

Last edited:
Seattle Teacher Tells 8th Graders that Peace Is ‘Racist,’ Art History Is ‘White Supremacist’

white-privilege-640x480.png

An art teacher at TOPS at Seward School in Seattle, Washington, told her eighth-grade students that the concept of peace is “racist,” and that President Donald Trump is divisive, adding that some of her own art projects are “racist” and derived from “white privilege.” The teacher added that art history comes from a “European, euro-centric ‘white supremacist’ point of view.” Her rambling monologue was captured by a student who recorded the class Zoom session.

After tasking her students with creating a pen and ink drawing that incorporates the theme of peace, art teacher Suzanne Wakefield began talking about how she believes President Trump is standing in the way of world peace, according to a report by KIRO-FM.

On a recording of the Zoom class made by a student, the teacher then began ranting about how she believes peace cannot exist if inequality and injustice exist at the same time, and eventually arrived at the conclusion that peace in itself may be a racist concept.

“I believe that peace can only happen when we have equality and justice,” she said. “We don’t have that. There’s groups of people that peace is like completely out of their realm. How can you have peace when we’re having like, just for an example, equal rights, human civil rights battles, because a lot of groups are not treated equally and that’s really coming across.”

Wakefield then went on to tell her students that she may sometimes give them assignments “that might be kind of racist.”

“I don’t really believe that peace is possible, unless we have equal justice first, and that’s a fight that’s been going on for a long time,” said Wakefield. “So I just wanted you guys to know that I might give you guys things sometimes that might be kind of racist, and I’m admitting it, and I want to talk about it sometimes because it infiltrates every part of our life, okay?”

“And, you guys — there are people that do not have white privilege in our world, ya know?” she added.

Wakefield, who delivered this monologue without being interrupted or asked questions by any of her students, continued her tangent by then suggesting that the idea of “peace” is “racist.”

Seattle Teacher Tells 8th Graders that Peace Is 'Racist,' Art History Is 'White Supremacist'

Reactions: AM64

This is a long 3 part series but it is worth the time. It breaks down critical race theory well. If a Christian and 2 atheists can sit down, talk, and agree that this is poison to society then I know it is worth hearing their views on the subject.

Reactions: Roustabout
Seattle Teacher Tells 8th Graders that Peace Is ‘Racist,’ Art History Is ‘White Supremacist’

white-privilege-640x480.png

An art teacher at TOPS at Seward School in Seattle, Washington, told her eighth-grade students that the concept of peace is “racist,” and that President Donald Trump is divisive, adding that some of her own art projects are “racist” and derived from “white privilege.” The teacher added that art history comes from a “European, euro-centric ‘white supremacist’ point of view.” Her rambling monologue was captured by a student who recorded the class Zoom session.

After tasking her students with creating a pen and ink drawing that incorporates the theme of peace, art teacher Suzanne Wakefield began talking about how she believes President Trump is standing in the way of world peace, according to a report by KIRO-FM.

On a recording of the Zoom class made by a student, the teacher then began ranting about how she believes peace cannot exist if inequality and injustice exist at the same time, and eventually arrived at the conclusion that peace in itself may be a racist concept.

“I believe that peace can only happen when we have equality and justice,” she said. “We don’t have that. There’s groups of people that peace is like completely out of their realm. How can you have peace when we’re having like, just for an example, equal rights, human civil rights battles, because a lot of groups are not treated equally and that’s really coming across.”

Wakefield then went on to tell her students that she may sometimes give them assignments “that might be kind of racist.”

“I don’t really believe that peace is possible, unless we have equal justice first, and that’s a fight that’s been going on for a long time,” said Wakefield. “So I just wanted you guys to know that I might give you guys things sometimes that might be kind of racist, and I’m admitting it, and I want to talk about it sometimes because it infiltrates every part of our life, okay?”

“And, you guys — there are people that do not have white privilege in our world, ya know?” she added.

Wakefield, who delivered this monologue without being interrupted or asked questions by any of her students, continued her tangent by then suggesting that the idea of “peace” is “racist.”

Seattle Teacher Tells 8th Graders that Peace Is 'Racist,' Art History Is 'White Supremacist'

It's been said many times in many ways "You can't fix stupid."

It's been said many times in many ways "You can't fix stupid."

This isn't being stupid. This is deliberate. When one constantly tells people their history, culture, country is racist, then they start believing it. This is about destruction of America as we know it.

Reactions: AM64
This isn't being stupid. This is deliberate. When one constantly tells people their history, culture, country is racist, then they start believing it. This is about destruction of America as we know it.

Oh, I agree with you on things like this being deliberate. I'm saying the philosophy she's indoctrinating kids with is stupid - dangerously stupid - just like the concept of things like communism is dangerously stupid even if churned up from the bowels by someone fairly intelligent. People like Marx probably intentionally duped people because they recognized the part about some animals being more equal. People like this teacher strike me more in the mold of a being who hates her life because someone brainwashed her shallow mind with the concept of white or whatever else privilege.

Stevie Nicks: You Wouldn’t Have Fleetwood Mac If I Didn’t Abort My Child, And We Had Two Female Vocalists

Iconic singer and songwriter Stevie Nicks credited the success of band Fleetwood Mac to her decision to have her unborn child aborted.

Stevie Nicks: You Wouldn’t Have Fleetwood Mac If I Didn’t Abort My Child, And We Had Two Female Vocalists | The Daily Wire
How did terminating her pregnancy in 1979 allow Peter Green to form Fleetwood Mac in 1967?

Last edited:
Disney Adds ‘Racism’ Warning to ‘Dumbo,’ ‘Peter Pan,’ ‘Fantasia’

disneypeterpandumbo1-640x480.jpg

Entertainment giant Disney has added expanded trigger warnings over “racist content” to many of its classic films, including Peter Pan, Dumbo, Fantasia, and Lady and the Tramp, on its streaming service Disney Plus.

“This program includes negative depictions and/or mistreatment of people or cultures,” read the warnings, which appear on audience screens for ten seconds after the films are selected for viewing, according to Variety. “These stereotypes were wrong then and are wrong now. Rather than remove this content, we want to acknowledge its harmful impact, learn from it, and spark conversation to create a more inclusive future together. Disney is committed to creating stories with inspirational and aspirational themes that reflect the rich diversity of the human experience around the globe.”

The new verbiage replaces previous warnings on films such as Dumbo that simply read, “This program is presented as originally created. It may contain outdated cultural depictions.”

The warnings also contain a link to Disney.com/StoriesMatter, featuring a short video pushing the concept of “diverse storytelling,” which maintains that only “diverse” writer rooms, characters, and stories are worthy for depiction.

Disney Adds 'Racism' Warning to 'Dumbo,' 'Peter Pan,' 'Fantasia'

Reactions: Rickyvol77

This is a long 3 part series but it is worth the time. It breaks down critical race theory well. If a Christian and 2 atheists can sit down, talk, and agree that this is poison to society then I know it is worth hearing their views on the subject.

I can’t believe no one liked or commented?
Wake up people. Invest some time in some actual discussion.

This is the same self importance we see from celebrities threatening to leave the country. How arrogant and self centered do you have to be that someone would assume this is an actionable threat? I love Fleetwood Mac but it’s not as if they are curing cancer.

It also unintentionally revealed the true agenda behind the pro abortion side. Abortion to avoid the inconvenience of a human life. It’s not to remove some arbitrary mass of cells. This idea suggest that children are not autonomous beings, but adornments. They are like puppies. If you want one fine, if not, fine.

I think a good number of pro choice people are such because they truly care whether a women’s health is at risk. At least this is the argument they usually go to. But that’s not the agenda behind those pushing the pro choice movement. It’s what Stevie revealed. A child would interrupt my plans, and those plans are far more important than mothering a child, and more important than an individual human being.

It also unintentionally revealed the true agenda behind the pro abortion side. Abortion to avoid the inconvenience of a human life. It’s not to remove some arbitrary mass of cells. This idea suggest that children are not autonomous beings, but adornments. They are like puppies. If you want one fine, if not, fine.

I think a good number of pro choice people are such because they truly care whether a women’s health is at risk. At least this is the argument they usually go to. But that’s not the agenda behind those pushing the pro choice movement. It’s what Stevie revealed. A child would interrupt my plans, and those plans are far more important than mothering a child, and more important than an individual human being.
You've articulated what I have known all along.

UK City to Change Statues Which ‘Over-Celebrated Empire, Christianity and “Great” White Men’

An official review of statues in Leeds, England, concluded that they “over-celebrated Empire, Christianity and ‘great’ white men” and should be changed through the use of new public-facing plaques putting them a different context.

Leeds was the site of one of the more dramatic statue vandalisations in Britain as Black Lives Matter unrest swept the country, with an impressive monument to Queen Victoria being defaced with the BLM slogans and pejoratives including ‘racist’, ‘whore’, ‘slag’, and ‘slave owner’ — wholly inaccurately, as the British had abolished the slave trade decades prior to her coronation and spent much of her reign stamping it out globally, at great cost.

The local government responded by announcing a review targeting such British icons as the Duke of Wellington, hero of Waterloo, Sir Robert Peel, founder of the police, and the Black Prince, a medieval royal with no connection to the slave trade or colonialism.

Official Review: Statues 'Over-Celebrate Empire, Christianity, White Men'

Reactions: TNVOLNAVY
UK City to Change Statues Which ‘Over-Celebrated Empire, Christianity and “Great” White Men’

An official review of statues in Leeds, England, concluded that they “over-celebrated Empire, Christianity and ‘great’ white men” and should be changed through the use of new public-facing plaques putting them a different context.

Leeds was the site of one of the more dramatic statue vandalisations in Britain as Black Lives Matter unrest swept the country, with an impressive monument to Queen Victoria being defaced with the BLM slogans and pejoratives including ‘racist’, ‘whore’, ‘slag’, and ‘slave owner’ — wholly inaccurately, as the British had abolished the slave trade decades prior to her coronation and spent much of her reign stamping it out globally, at great cost.

The local government responded by announcing a review targeting such British icons as the Duke of Wellington, hero of Waterloo, Sir Robert Peel, founder of the police, and the Black Prince, a medieval royal with no connection to the slave trade or colonialism.

Official Review: Statues 'Over-Celebrate Empire, Christianity, White Men'

There are a whole lot of people that are going to wake up one day and realize that ole Whitey really wasn’t the problem.after all.

There are a whole lot of people that are going to wake up one day and realize that ole Whitey really wasn’t the problem.after all.

There is no tomorrow when all you do is live in yesterday.

Perspective, the majority of people do not see color. Probably the vast majority.

If everyone concentrated on the 2 things they could control, their effort and attitude, everyday, into improving their plight and putting all their energy into making their "dreams" come true, more dreams would come true.

VN Store

Back