DeAndre Johnson transferring (rumor) [confirmed]

This is a bad loss. He was our leading rusher. He would have started. The fact he’s leaving means their is something bad in the water. Nothing else makes sense.

Reactions: bpalmer28 and Spawn
Wes Rucker is saying that this is less of a program reason for his departure and more so because there are family reasons and he wants to move closer to home.

Regardless, that is now 15 players headed to the portal which is by far the most in the SEC. Buckle up, next year is going to be brutal.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Wes Rucker is saying that this is less of a program reason for his departure and more so because there are family reasons and he wants to move closer to home.

Regardless, that is now 15 players headed to the portal which is by far the most in the SEC. Buckle up, next year is going to be brutal.
15?

Reactions: bpalmer28
He made 2 bad penalties against teams we weren’t going to beat anyway and all of a sudden it’s “good riddance” because now he hits the QB late every single time he throws the ball. Our 3-7 football just lost our top pass rusher due to the portal and the other one because he’s a moron, but yeah this is fine.

Going to sound like sour grapes but this guy for real annoyed me like no other.... 4.5 sacks okay but what about momentum crushing stupid late hits on the qb that cost us 45 yards (at least 3 I can think of).

bye

Reactions: Border Vol
Going to sound like sour grapes but this guy for real annoyed me like no other.... 4.5 sacks okay but what about momentum crushing stupid late hits on the qb that cost us 45 yards (at least 3 I can think of).

bye
Were these before or after the game altering pick sixes lol?

Surprised at 15. Would be interested in seeing a list. This is the only one I’ve seen that negatively affects us. The rest are players who were recruited over. DJ the only projected starter

This year was brutal.

VN Store

Back