'20 DE Quincy Roche (Grad Transfer)

Anyone know if UT has a serious chance here?
If it's true that he wants to up his draft rating then I think we have a great chance
1) We have a need for an edge rusher
2) We have coaches who have sent many guys to the NFL
3) Simply put..if you can play at a top level in the SEC u stand a great chance of getting paid at the next level

Get this cat and slide Crouch inside... Kivon, Crouch, Henry, Roche is a great 1st 4 LBers
Heard Austin Price say the idea for next year is to indeed slide QC inside to replace Bituli, put him next to Hank....so your idea holds water, looks you’re on the same page with JP. Now we just need to go get Roche and we’re cooking with grease.

Heard Austin Price say the idea for next year is to indeed slide QC inside to replace Bituli, put him next to Hank....so your idea holds water, looks you’re on the same page with JP. Now we just need to go get Roche and we’re cooking with grease.

Wonder what our real chances are here?

I guess this means Peterson just doesn’t get it.

I guess this means Peterson just doesn’t get it.
Or it could be because our only inside linebackers going into next year are Henry T, JPP, and S Paige (who's had more time and proved he doesn't get it done yet). Other than that we really need some of these freshman to step up early and get Banks back. This transfer is also huge.

I want some intel here. Super excited for a shot here. Finish with Beckwith, Hardy, and Roche, call it a great cycle and hammer down on ‘21.
Same . Just curious why the trolls haven't started their routine BS in here yet. We have such a hard time spotting it and all...

I honestly think QC should play rb but hopefully he learns inside and plays better there. He just seems too tight to me playing defense. He has looked good on goal line plays running it in.

JJ Peterson was the one that came in for Bituli when he went out. Not Crouch.

We’ll need the depth there next year, though. Probably why Crouch will be getting more reps inside.
Price was discussing next year and what the thought would happen with Crouch. Said he thought that Crouch would move inside and be the one that replaces Bituli. Didn’t say anything about Peterson.

Reactions: Rolf
I was being sarcastic sine it has been said so many time but I must have suck at it this this attempt if Butchna didn't get it lol
I’m in a silly state over this one...not sure why. Can honestly say this get would make me happier than Darnell Washington’s...so prolly ain’t happening.

There were a lot of guys with less potential than jjp that were written off as busts before this year and were significant contributors this year. Good chance he does the same.
I would really like to see him step up next year. Even if it’s on special teams or a non starting role. We need to be able to sub backers out so they don’t get worn down. Bituli and toots are monsters for playing the amount of snaps they have.

VN Store

Back