'20 DE Quincy Roche (Grad Transfer)

Would solidify the only real hole on defense. And would give some of the youngsters (Morven, Harrison, French?, Eason?) time to grow. And to give Johnson and Bennet help before the puppies grow into their roles.

I hope this happens.
Best way to grow is to play right away.

Best way to grow is to play right away.
I get that. But high draft pick on the edge does nothing but help us. When Harrison’s a Junior it’ll either be his show or Morven or somebody else. But I’m thinking three years of the same defense and it should be like you say.

I get that. But high draft pick on the edge does nothing but help us. When Harrison’s a Junior it’ll either be his show or Morven or somebody else. But I’m thinking three years of the same defense and it should be like you say.
I agree with you , I like to see him in Orange but Joseph and the others should play immediately in the rotation.

I know it was mentioned that he was following Pruitt and Ansley but also Danny Stiff who is a big player in recruiting. They are all 3 of his last 10 follows.
Would like to have this guy in Big Orange obliterating opposing QBs in 2020.

I know it was mentioned that he was following Pruitt and Ansley but also Danny Stiff who is a big player in recruiting. They are all 3 of his last 10 follows.

As Assistant Director of Player Personnel, Stiff's primary role is recruiting. If the kid is communicating with those three, then we have at the very least piqued his interest.

giphy.gif

Looks like lots of teams interested in Roche..will be a battle

A bunch of teams will be making a run at him. It’s going to come down to what program will prepare him best for the NFL and can win. TENN, UNC, Florida, FSU (knows Norvell well) have made contact, that I know of. Ole Miss and UMD have made contact, but don’t think it’s likely he ends up there. Haven’t heard about any other schools. Haven’t heard about PSU or UVA but imagine they get in touch or already have.

He’s a great guy. Knew him from his high school days.

A bunch of teams will be making a run at him. It’s going to come down to what program will prepare him best for the NFL and can win. TENN, UNC, Florida, FSU (knows Norvell well) have made contact, that I know of. Ole Miss and UMD have made contact, but don’t think it’s likely he ends up there. Haven’t heard about any other schools. Haven’t heard about PSU or UVA but imagine they get in touch or already have.

He’s a great guy. Knew him from his high school days.
I'm sure FL will use the season Greenard had to sell him on coming there.

I'm sure FL will use the season Greenard had to sell him on coming there.

Florida has Cox or whatever the kid from UGA who transferred there last summer becoming eligible this year. That’s a crowded position.

VN Store

Back