'20 DE Quincy Roche (Grad Transfer)

Asked for NFL feedback. According to one story, the feedback he got was that he wouldn’t get drafted in the first few rounds and he needed to prove his skills against better competition.
He received grades from round 3 to round 5 back in early december.. Perhaps he believes he's better than a Day 2 selection which would make a lot of sense for our case.

This guy has been a force with Temple. Their DL has been one of strongest parts of their team the last couple of years. He would be a nice experienced addition at a position of need for our Vols.

He recently followed Pruitt and Ansley on Twitter, fwiw.

giphy.gif

Not sure where I heard it but I am hearing he follows Pruitt and Ansley on Twitter. Not sure that means anything but if true could hold a glimmer of hope.

Ol Miss pursuing him and he is following some of their staff on social media, per 247.

It's true he follows CJP....but hey Grumpy Cat and Official Santa follow me...so whose more popular on Twitter I ask?
😁

Attachments

• 20200101_201422.jpg
    20200101_201422.jpg
    368.7 KB · Views: 99
Would solidify the only real hole on defense. And would give some of the youngsters (Morven, Harrison, French?, Eason?) time to grow. And to give Johnson and Bennet help before the puppies grow into their roles.

I hope this happens.

VN Store

Back