Daredevil - Netflix

Looks like the skull shirt will make an appearance after all...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: 1 person
Watched the first episode last night. Things unfolded much quicker than I expected.

Season 2 is so much better than the 1st season. The fight scenes look much better, and the actor playing Daredevil seems more comfortable in the role. He's definitely been working on his martial arts.

Reactions: 1 person
Show runner is describing Season 2 as "Daredevil vs Punisher".

My guess is the first 4-5 episodes they don't cross paths. Then there are a few episodes where they collide. The last 2-3 episodes they begrudgingly join forces to defeat bigger threat. Afterwards the Punisher slips away to end the season.

I'm 3 episodes in and I was way off on this prediction.

Just finished episode 3, so far this season is looking better than the first. Pleanty of action with just enough story.

I'm through 4.5 episodes. That fight sequence with Daredevil going down the stairs beating up all the gang members is awesome.

Only thing so far I found to be a big silly was the flashback of him getting it on with Electra in the ring. Some of the shots were on the cheesy side.

So far I'm definitely hoping for a Punisher stand alone series.

I'm through 4.5 episodes. That fight sequence with Daredevil going down the stairs beating up all the gang members is awesome.

Only thing so far I found to be a big silly was the flashback of him getting it on with Electra in the ring. Some of the shots were on the cheesy side.

So far I'm definitely hoping for a Punisher stand alone series.

Compared to the playground scene from the movie how cheesy would you say it is?

6 episodes in. They are definitely going their own direction with Elektra's story line. I'm digging it so far. Excellent casting for her.

Just finished Episode 10. By far one of the best superhero TV shows out there. Agents of Shield can't even compare.

Just finished Episode 10. By far one of the best superhero TV shows out there. Agents of Shield can't even compare.

I agree about Agents; I got bored with it about 2 seasons ago, and the Netflix shows just made it worse. It would be much better if they retooled it for Netflix.

I didnt even know the Punisher was in the second season.
When the second season opens up and those folks get mowed down I was thinking to myself "Wow that's some Punisher type stuff!" Little did I know..
Glad to see they made him a bad ass.

I didnt even know the Punisher was in the second season.
When the second season opens up and those folks get mowed down I was thinking to myself "Wow that's some Punisher type stuff!" Little did I know..
Glad to see they made him a bad ass.

Wait till you get to the scene...

... In the prison corridor where he takes on a whole cell block.

Wait till you get to the scene...

... In the prison corridor where he takes on a whole cell block.

Epic! As was the
the earlier stairwell fight that mirrored Matt's 1st season hallway scrum to free the kidnapped kid from the mobsters...if only in it's brutal rawness.

Finished season 2. When are spoilers OK in here?

All things considered, I really liked this season. I wish they would have spent 3 episodes on Fisk and Castle in prison. In fact, I wish they focused on them more through the entire season. The friendship/work rifts with Foggy get old fast. Also, the zombie ninja stuff is straight out of a bad TMNT movie. I am afraid we're only going to have more of that.

Finished season 2. When are spoilers OK in here?

All things considered, I really liked this season. I wish they would have spent 3 episodes on Fisk and Castle in prison. In fact, I wish they focused on them more through the entire season. The friendship/work rifts with Foggy get old fast. Also, the zombie ninja stuff is straight out of a bad TMNT movie. I am afraid we're only going to have more of that.

I say we give it at least through this weekend to let everyone get caught up before ditching Spoiler tags. JMO

But to your point...

The Hand has always had an undead ninja army dating back to the 70's when Frank Miller introduced them. In the comics they turned to green mist when killed. I was really expecting that when Elektra slit the kid's throat.

It's funny that you mention TMNT since they were inspired by Frank Miller's DD run.

I say we give it at least through this weekend to let everyone get caught up before ditching Spoiler tags. JMO

But to your point...

The Hand has always had an undead ninja army dating back to the 70's when Frank Miller introduced them. In the comics they turned to green mist when killed. I was really expecting that when Elektra slit the kid's throat.

It's funny that you mention TMNT since they were inspired by Frank Miller's DD run.

I figured it was probably a legitimate component of the comics, I just wish they didn't choose to utilize it. I like the ninjas and all, but I like more cerebral enemies. DD just shows up and kicks ass. I want him and Punisher to come up with some crazy intelligent plan to get the drop on a mastermind, you know?

VN Store

Back