Daredevil - Netflix

Just finished it here too. Damn was it good. Love how they wrapped up the season, but there are enough dangling threads out there to easily transition into season 3. The only thing that sucks is the seasons are only 13 episodes. I'd kill for more. I also like the little mini teaser trailer for Marvel's Luke Cage coming out.

I do have a question....

Not really a big deal but where did Castle get the Punisher shirt at the end? Did he make it really quickly? Maybe I missed it.

I've still got a couple episodes to go but y'all feel free to drop Spoiler tags if you want. I'll rejoin the conversation in a day or two.

I just wanna know how he made it look so awesome

Daredevil-Season-2-Trio-Poster.jpg

Finally finished. The season as a whole was great but I was a little disappointed in the finale 2 episodes.

I didn't like Castle's commanding officer turning out to be the Blacksmith. It just seemed out of left field considering there were no clues pointing to it until just before it was revealed. It was also confusing with the whole Black Sky storyline going on with The Hand. I kept expecting the stories to intertwine but they never did. To some degree I appreciate that they didn't because it's a bit more realistic when life throws more than one thing at you at a time. However, because of the "black" label to both I was expecting there to be a circle of some kind.

Then there was Karen's assention to being a journalist. I get that she was good at the research but when she was handed her own office without having written a single article, column, or even letter to the editor I had to roll my eyes a bit.

Again, this is mostly nit picking. I enjoyed this season more than the first. Cant wait for the 3rd and a Punisher spin off HAS to be made.

Oh... And I did LOVE that he got his real Billy club in the finale. Now I just want to see some cool FX of his radar sense next season.

Don't wanna dig through the thread because of Spoilers but I'm hooked. Almost finished with the first season. I have the finale left.

Finally finished. The season as a whole was great but I was a little disappointed in the finale 2 episodes.

I didn't like Castle's commanding officer turning out to be the Blacksmith. It just seemed out of left field considering there were no clues pointing to it until just before it was revealed. It was also confusing with the whole Black Sky storyline going on with The Hand. I kept expecting the stories to intertwine but they never did. To some degree I appreciate that they didn't because it's a bit more realistic when life throws more than one thing at you at a time. However, because of the "black" label to both I was expecting there to be a circle of some kind.

Then there was Karen's assention to being a journalist. I get that she was good at the research but when she was handed her own office without having written a single article, column, or even letter to the editor I had to roll my eyes a bit.

Again, this is mostly nit picking. I enjoyed this season more than the first. Cant wait for the 3rd and a Punisher spin off HAS to be made.

Oh... And I did LOVE that he got his real Billy club in the finale. Now I just want to see some cool FX of his radar sense next season.

I thought the same thing about Karen. She gets her own office immediately? Dude, new guy gets the bullpen...

Just started the second season, on episode 3, and its already better than last year. The Punisher showed up a little quicker than I expected. I do find it funny that the one guy is talking about how he was taking out his crew like seal team 6, yet he can't hit the guy running around in a hospital.

Just started the second season, on episode 3, and its already better than last year. The Punisher showed up a little quicker than I expected. I do find it funny that the one guy is talking about how he was taking out his crew like seal team 6, yet he can't hit the guy running around in a hospital.

I think he was purposely trying not to hit innocent bystanders and flush the guy outside to hit him with a sniper rifle.

Yeah, in modern business it's common for people making $100k to have a cubicle. A Journo isn't getting an office unless he/she's an editor.

Foggy is terrible. I went in and out of liking this show. Some episodes are really good and some are just trash. This series is just okay

Foggy is terrible. I went in and out of liking this show. Some episodes are really good and some are just trash. This series is just okay

You're just okay.

All kidding aside, Foggy is pretty much the same character from the comics. A little updated to the times but otherwise he is dead on.

VN Store

Back