Daredevil - Netflix

Regarding the finale:

Knowing what they now know about The Hand, why didn't Stick and Murdock cremate Elektra? They had to know that it wouldn't end with Nobu's death. Or hers.

Reactions: 1 person
Regarding the finale:

Knowing what they now know about The Hand, why didn't Stick and Murdock cremate Elektra? They had to know that it wouldn't end with Nobu's death. Or hers.

Did I spaz out and imagine Stick cutting Nobu's head off when he fell off the roof? I did binge watch every episode in 2 days or so, so it's very possible I did.

Did I spaz out and imagine Stick cutting Nobu's head off when he fell off the roof? I did binge watch every episode in 2 days or so, so it's very possible I did.

No. But what does that have to do with my question?

No. But what does that have to do with my question?

The way you said it implied that Nobu was the one who had them do what you said and not someone new in the organization, as in, he was still around to do it.

Ok so we're almost through with Season 2 (only 3 episodes left) and I'm confused on something.

I was very much under the impression Fisk knew Murdock was Daredevil. I thought the murder of the Hispanic lady was a ploy to draw out Daredevil after Murdock vented to Fisk at the Art Gallery about her.

What am I missing here?

Ok so we're almost through with Season 2 (only 3 episodes left) and I'm confused on something.

I was very much under the impression Fisk knew Murdock was Daredevil. I thought the murder of the Hispanic lady was a ploy to draw out Daredevil after Murdock vented to Fisk at the Art Gallery about her.

What am I missing here?

He doesn't know..... yet.

He doesn't know..... yet.

Then what happened with the Art Gallery thing?

Here's what I gathered:

- Murdock and Fisk met in the Art Gallery
- Murdock was defending the old Hispanic lady
- Murdock called out Fisk on the subject
- Fisk became suspicious of Murdock, suspecting him of being the masked vigilante maybe?
- Fisk killed the old Hispanic lady to see if Murdock would respond (i.e.: would he show up as the vigilante and attempt to take revenge?)
- The vigilante showed up to take on Fisk, validating Fisk's suspicion that the blind lawyer he met earlier who cared so much about the Hispanic lady was the blind/masked vigilante.

Last edited:
I love this show, just about finished with season two, but I wish some killer would drive an ice pick through that little whiny beech Foggys eye. His pompous pacifist pontificating makes me hate his fat lard coward guts...That also pisses me off about Matt, how many innocent good people are dead in this series because of his stupid high minded moral code, and how does he live with himself knowing he could haves stopped those deaths from happening, but just wouldn't? Give me Frank Castle any day, DD just gets in the freakin way of real justice...Still I love the show, even though the main character gets on my last nerve 😁

Reactions: 1 person
I love this show, just about finished with season two, but I wish some killer would drive an ice pick through that little whiny beech Foggys eye. His pompous pacifist pontificating makes me hate his fat lard coward guts...That also pisses me off about Matt, how many innocent good people are dead in this series because of his stupid high minded moral code, and how does he live with himself knowing he could haves stopped those deaths from happening, but just wouldn't? Give me Frank Castle any day, DD just gets in the freakin way of real justice...Still I love the show, even though the main character gets on my last nerve 😁

My favorite NetFlix Marvel show, by far. DDs faith is why he doesn't kill and makes him the hero that I love. The next season, should give u more info on Matt's Catholic upbringing, which should explain his motivations as a true hero

My favorite NetFlix Marvel show, by far. DDs faith is why he doesn't kill and makes him the hero that I love. The next season, should give u more info on Matt's Catholic upbringing, which should explain his motivations as a true hero

No I get that. I understand and respect the character having a hangup about taking life, but does he think soldiers are killers, or policemen that have to take down criminals? There comes a time when he is responsible for all the innocent lives that are taken because he don't have the fortitude to feel guilty. That makes me feel like he is a gutless puke sometimes. With great power comes great responsibility. Sometimes you have to use that power to lethal effect and take an evil life, to SAVE innocent life. I agree with the Punisher. He is just a puss that doesn't want to feel bad.

What are his thoughts on pedophilia?

VN Store

Back