Da Reds thread

Throwing his bat in Garrett's direction and all the chirping he was doing trying to incite a brawl. MLB suspended Castellanos for a hell of a lot less than what Baez did last night earlier in the season.
Yeah no. AG had it coming with his antics. Its baseball, move on

You tell me which is worse and why Nick was suspended and not Baez

Amir did nothing to Baez during that game. I'm sorry but Baez should have been suspended.

FTR, I think Nick being suspended is dumb as well. But which action actually started a brawl and which didnt? And again, AG brought it on himself with his actions and talk.

Reactions: TBrown
If the pen starts holding teams, I like our chances. Several good players coming back from the IL over the next few weeks.

If the pen starts holding teams, I like our chances. Several good players coming back from the IL over the next few weeks.

I can't believe Suarez is probably going to end the season with 20-25 doubles and another 20-25 home runs and still hit below 200.

Reactions: Vols4us

Things you hate to see...

This literally pizzes me off. Where's Robbie on all this while he is letting Baez do whatever he wants and our guys are getting thrown at with no repercussions.

He's slurping from the corrupt trough where he resides is where he is.

I didn't see this coming from Joey V. Remember the years he was choking up like Felix Milan and was all screwed up at the plate? I never thought he'd make it all the way back. Kudos to him

I didn't see this coming from Joey V. Remember the years he was choking up like Felix Milan and was all screwed up at the plate? I never thought he'd make it all the way back. Kudos to him

I wasn’t sure he’d catch Frank for 2nd all-time on the Reds home run list this year but he is going to do that easily. I guess now does he pass Bench for most all time?

I wasn’t sure he’d catch Frank for 2nd all-time on the Reds home run list this year but he is going to do that easily. I guess now does he pass Bench for most all time?

I think catching Bench is unlikely. He's 75 short. I think the Reds would have to pick up his option in 2024 for that to happen. Possible

Same here. After the knee injury he starting squatting more like he was protecting it and then started that choked up jab swing for a few years. This is the Joey I really loved to watch from the early years only going for more power. Another one today. 8 in 6 games - absolutely amazing.

Reactions: Sea Ray
More importantly another win. It seems like the Reds pounding of the Cubs in these last two series put an end to their championship run. They're now having a fire sale of anyone left over from that team

VN Store

Back