D’Eriq King enters Transfer Portal. Is he a possible grab for the Vols?

Anyone else find it odd there was a thread over 600 pages for a tight end? A position that would not have made that great of an immediate impact. Yet less than 10 pages for a QB that would make us a playoff contender now and a possibly bring us our first ever Heisman trophy! Weird...
This is from page 9 if anyone is wondering why this guy is posting so many hot takes and insults. Before this post he wasn't even talking about king coming to Tennessee. Like a message board size queen, he's only in it for the thread length.

Just having a little fun in a pointless thread about a player Tennessee isn't even going after.
"You both know the rules. Let's get it on!"

DdK0aEvW4AQC8Mo.jpg

Just having a little fun in a pointless thread about a player Tennessee isn't even going after.
First it was a player no one was going after. Then it was a player only Arkansas was going after. After seeing Miami is going after him now you back down to Tennessee isn't going after him.

First it was a player no one was going after. Then it was a player only Arkansas was going after. After seeing Miami is going after him now you back down to Tennessee isn't going after him.
I said none of the big time programs people were mentioning. Do you consider Miami or Arkansas on our level. Much less Oklahoma or LSU.

Evidence provided he is visiting Miami and you still run your mouth!
Cool. I guess we can't even beat out Miami for him. Fahr Pruitt. Hurricanes are going to the super bowl next year now with the pre-declared heisman winner.

1579227366561.png

That's your style I guess. Get proven wrong repeatedly but continue to run your mouth.
Cool you win. I'm bored with you anyway. Don't need to check this thread anymore anyway since he is choosing between the powerhouses of Arkansas and Miami.

2020 NCAA Heisman Trophy - Odds to Win
Justin Fields +175
Trevor Lawrence +550
Adrian Martinez +1200
Spencer Rattler +1200
D'Eriq King +1600
Jamie Newman +1600
Sam Ehlinger +1600
Bo Nix +2000
Kedon Slovis +2000
Mac Jones +2500
Myles Brennan +2500
Ian Book +3500
Kellen Mond +3500
KJ Costello +4000
Sam Howell +4000
Chuba Hubbard +5000
Kyle Trask +5000
Micale Cunningham +5000
Najee Harris +5000

I'm sippin' so much haterade, but this guy isn't even on a team.. (Visiting Miami (FL) & Maryland.) I grew up a 'Canes fan and still follow them, and I find that sort of interesting seeing as the QB room is way overcrowded. Miami has not had a stout QB since seriously Ken Dorsey, but I think a lot of their issues stem from these Offensive Coordinators inability to stray away from the ''2005'' traditional NFL playbook. I think Rhett Lashlee was a great hire and change.

He’s going to get himself killed behind their O-line. Not sure he’ll survive the past the Michigan State game.

King instantly makes the Canes offense better, they have absolutely sucked at the QB position for the past several years so he is a definite upgrade there. Interesting choice to me though, Miami is in the weak ACC, but Diaz is awful and I can't see them making too many waves in one season King or no King.

VN Store

Back