D’Eriq King enters Transfer Portal. Is he a possible grab for the Vols?

Did you not see the mass exodus of jr's leaving for the draft? No one reloads that quickly.
Chase and Marshall are both back next year at WR. Probably the biggest challenge they'll have replacing is their LT. And they may have that covered as I'm not totally familiar with their roster. JMO, but I think people are making it out like they're more depleted than they are.

Chase and Marshall are both back next year at WR. Probably the biggest challenge they'll have replacing is their LT. And they may have that covered as I'm not totally familiar with their roster. JMO, but I think people are making it out like they're more depleted than they are.

i think everyone is pretty accurate. Thats tough to recover from in less than a yr when youre in the West. I think thats the most important element here. Btw, yes those receivers are back but whos throwing to them?

Reactions: Lane Train 4
i think everyone is pretty accurate. Thats tough to recover from in less than a yr when youre in the West. I think thats the most important element here. Btw, yes those receivers are back but whos throwing to them?
Why I said this kid could find LSU attractive. If he went there, it's a good chance it would be him.

How bout you provide a link showing what teams are showing interest? I haven't seen any. And next time you talk to me, take that base out yer voice and talk to me in treble.
Why don't you use a little common sense? Of course teams have interest.

Because Wolken is some kind of expert? Isn't this the same guy that said we made a mistake by not hiring Schiano?
Sorry if the joke went over your head. I was implying that Wolken was in fact never right about anything. The odds of you being correct have increased. SMH

Which one of you let lane train eat all that sugar. You know how he gets. I'm guessing it was someone who doesn't have kids cause they obviously don't know how children get with too much sugar. You guys can put him to bed tonight.

I trust Swain here ......let’s ride and let’s win
You all trust Swain? That's great and all but do you not watch football outside of UT? It should be blatantly clear to anyone in the country. This guy changes everything for wherever he ends up.
Yea Swain wishes TN would kick the tires with King. I wish we could get him. He’s better than what I saw this past season.

Yea Swain wishes TN would kick the tires with King. I wish we could get him. He’s better than what I saw this past season.
Well be careful someone like @Sleegro might call you out. He thinks coaches are allowed to mention recruits by name. That's why he thinks no one in the country is interested. Pretty funny when you think about it.

Well be careful someone like @Sleegro might call you out. He thinks coaches are allowed to mention recruits by name. That's why he thinks no one in the country is interested. Pretty funny when you think about it.
If any of these big time programs are after him, why is he rumored to be choosing Arkansas over them?

Reactions: jakez4ut
If any of these big time programs are after him, why is he rumored to be choosing Arkansas over them?
See you guys keep arguing with me and continue to show your ignorance.
Kendal Briles was his offensive coordinator at Houston when he had an amazing Jr season at QB. Now that Briles is at Arkansas it's a clear possibility he would want to play in Briles system again. Duuuuuurrrrhhhhhh!

See you guys keep arguing with me and continue to show your ignorance.
Kendal Briles was his offensive coordinator at Houston when he had an amazing Jr season at QB. Now that Briles is at Arkansas it's a clear possibility he would want to play in Briles system again. Duuuuuurrrrhhhhhh!
To be clear, I'm not arguing with you. I'm making fun of you. I really thought it was pretty clear but after reading yer posts I should've known I needed to spell it out for you.

Man can't believe he's turning down all these big time programs for Arkansas and Miami. Maybe he's the idiot.
Can’t really blame him for wanting to visit Miami in the winter, can you? The weather is a smidgen better than Arkansas this time of year.

Reactions: Sleegro

VN Store

Back