Current (and Former) Player Reactions

I think most coaches want to know what his players think. It is the intelligent way of doing business.

Privately, not publicly. There's a huge difference between going to the coaches office and venting your frustrations vs posting them on Twitter for the world to see.

Privately, not publicly. There's a huge difference between going to the coaches office and venting your frustrations vs posting them on Twitter for the world to see.

Worked out in the end for Jauan Jennings.....

The proof will be in the pudding at the end of Spring as to who stays and who goes. The drop and add deadline has come and gone, so it's just smart to wait and see what happens. It's also not that hard to understand a kid that signed with the school instead of the coach is going to be all in. I can't imagine a skill player on the offensive side of the ball that's not excited about what CJH brings to the table with a high octane offense either. Also hard to believe that all of the kids that stayed are all that sad that they old guy is gone. New beginnings for them.

Obviously current players will only have good things to say... He's the one who will decide how much playing time they get. Imagine a current player publicly criticizing their coach. That's not going to go over well in the locker room.
No. They don't have to say anything at all. You seem to assume they aren't excited... just trying to manipulate him.

After the absolutely ANEMIC offense UT has had over the last 4 years... I'm pretty sure the D might be excited about having some support and the O might be excited about not looking like boobs.

VN Store

Back