Current (and Former) Player Reactions

I’m to the point where we bring this guy in, welcome him, support him and help him bring this program back! Get the twitter recruiting machine rolling and do some positive tweeting. If you’re against this hire, at least fake it and give the impression that we’re united, because for it or against it, no one that matters cares what we think. We might as well make the best of it. I’m sick of all the in fighting between fans, coaches, boosters, administration, players... At this point, the guy hasn’t lost a game at Tennessee and has a lot of things working against him. Do I think it’s a slam dunk? Maybe not. Is it the first choice I wanted? No. Am I willing to roll with him? Go Big Orange!
Losing is bad enough, without us fans adding toxicity to it.
GBO!!
Amen brother

I’m to the point where we bring this guy in, welcome him, support him and help him bring this program back! Get the twitter recruiting machine rolling and do some positive tweeting. If you’re against this hire, at least fake it and give the impression that we’re united, because for it or against it, no one that matters cares what we think. We might as well make the best of it. I’m sick of all the in fighting between fans, coaches, boosters, administration, players... At this point, the guy hasn’t lost a game at Tennessee and has a lot of things working against him. Do I think it’s a slam dunk? Maybe not. Is it the first choice I wanted? No. Am I willing to roll with him? Go Big Orange!
Losing is bad enough, without us fans adding toxicity to it.
GBO!!

This x1M.

Stop the toxicity. It's the situation we're in. Hopefully he can win here and bring some much needed consistency and stability

Same quotes and pats on the back as when Dooley, Butch, and Pruitt was hired.
It’s crazy how people will blindly follow whatever they are fed isn’t it? I was one of those people for every hire since post Kiffin. I think a lot of people are trying to find some way of convincing themselves this is a good thing

Sure but his offense is a track meet. Will be faster than they're used to

Yeah, I know. Just wondering if we'll hear the players knock Pruitt's practices like they did Butch Jones. If so, may explain why we seemed soft/slow on the field at times.

VN Store

Back