Cuomo: Not just a murderer

Well, it's hard for me to see why Cuomo would intentionally dumb down the numbers for this while he was also leading the charge against Trump that it was very serious. The two are incongruous, to say the least. If anything, based on the theory of the GOP that Dems were exaggerating the numbers he'd have the opposite incentive if the numbers were intentionally being manipulated.

What's hard to understand about it? The incentive is obvious: Cuomo's decision killed people, and he hoped to cover up just how colossal his f*** up truly was. As you pointed out before, he didn't erase any deaths. What he did was fudge the numbers to hide where the victims got sick.

Last edited:
Well, it's hard for me to see why Cuomo would intentionally dumb down the numbers for this while he was also leading the charge against Trump that it was very serious. The two are incongruous, to say the least. If anything, based on the theory of the GOP that Dems were exaggerating the numbers he'd have the opposite incentive if the numbers were intentionally being manipulated.

Was this supposed to be blue font?

What's hard to understand about it? The incentive is obvious: Cuomo's decision killed people, and he hoped to cover up just how colossal his f*** up truly was. As you pointed out before, he didn't erase any deaths. What he did was fudge the numbers to hide where the victims got sick.
To be fair to Cuomo, in his view the fudgeup wasn’t killing people, it’s getting caught and receiving the blame for killing people.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
To be fair to Cuomo, in his view the fudgeup wasn’t killing people, it’s getting caught and receiving the blame for killing people.
If he knowingly sent sick people into nursing homes where it was impossible to quarantine and easy to spread, then he absolutely had a hand in killing people.

If he knowingly sent sick people into nursing homes where it was impossible to quarantine and easy to spread, then he absolutely had a hand in killing people.
Well he did. While the Navy Ship Comfort basically sat unused as well as the hospital in Central Park. Cuomo is horrible at governing and he's a condescending ass

Oh yeah. I think a lot of people are forgetting to take into account his view on things. Maybe people should walk a mile in Cuomos shoes before passing judgement!

Well he did. While the Navy Ship Comfort basically sat unused as well as the hospital in Central Park. Cuomo is horrible at governing and he's a condescending ass
He’s been able to talk himself out of most messes, but they really need to hold his feet to the fire on this.

I honestly think he’s tied to organized crime.

LOL I have no doubt that you can't see any of it.

Reactions: BUBear and Zues1
Without a doubt. But guess what. He was directly responsible for those deaths with his reckless policy. But we all know that since he was successfully able to shift blame to the Orange Man, that it is all forgiven. It's called collateral damage.

Nothing. will. happen. to. him.

At least he has good taste. She's not bad looking at all.

Cuomo ex-aide accuses scandal-plagued NY governor of pervasive sexual harassment in bombshell essay

Lindsey Boylan, the former deputy secretary for economic development and special adviser to the governor, said Cuomo constantly sought her out and had staffers arrange meetings with her, where he made inappropriate comments.

"Let’s play strip poker," Boylan said Cuomo remarked on a flight from an event in October 2017, according to an essay she wrote on Medium, published Wednesday.

In another encounter, Boylan said Cuomo arranged through a handler to meet her in his Albany office, where she reluctantly agreed to go. She said he gave her a tour of his office, "smirked" and showed off a cigar box he said was given to him by former President Bill Clinton while he served as the secretary of Housing and Urban Development.

I think we need a poll like we had for Trump to see if people think he should be charged with one count of first degree murder for every person that died due to this policy.

First degree is a stretch. For all that can be said of Cuomo, I don't think he intended to kill these old folks. One could make a very convincing case for manslaughter.

And before anyone brings it up, yes Cuomo is covered by sovereign immunity. Any criminal charges could only pertain to the cover up. That said, if Trump was deserving of removal via impeachment (and I think he was) then Cuomo is every bit as deserving if not more so.

He profited off of writing a book about how he led NY through the pandemic while objectively being the governor who did the worst job. Directly responsible for so many deaths. The guy literally has no conscience.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
I think we need a poll like we had for Trump to see if people think he should be charged with one count of first degree murder for every person that died due to this policy.
I'd agree even if it was for those that died where contracted after it was obvious his policy was putting the patients as risk.

VN Store

Back