Cuomo: Not just a murderer

Reactions: VolStrom

Theyโ€™re covering it. It was at pretty much the very bottom of their page after articles about Lebron, Foxโ€™s 7pm lineup, a bunch about CPAC, more about Trump voters, stuff about the โ€œinsurrectionโ€ of course, a dog falling into icy water, and more fun things. But itโ€™s there so CNN can say theyโ€™re covering it.

Reactions: Electric Orange

Reactions: StarRaider
I really donโ€™t like the guy but if asking a stupid question qualifies as harassment, weโ€™re all in trouble
Pre Kavanaugh we all agreed. I think the faux outrage is more of a hypocracy thing. It was fake then and now that the worm has turned people wanna know where all the outrage is

Reactions: Wireless1
So asking if she had ever been with an older man didn't mean would she be with him?

My boss never asked me that.(woman)

Cuomo sends thousands of elderly folks to their deaths....yawn
Cuomo says inappropriate things...hang him from the nearest tree
Dems really need to rethink their priorities

Reactions: allvol123
The loser in these Cuomo accusations is not Gov Cuomo. It's the MeToo movement. As if the Biden accusations weren't enough, the silence from the MeToo folks is a death knell for that movement. They're now exposed as not being for all women. Only for women who accuse conservatives. Hence it's a left wing political movement; not a women's rights thing.

As for Cuomo, I don't see much here. Investigations will come up with nothing more than he said, she said just like the Biden accusation. But one thing's for sure: Both sides of the aisle now agree that women should NOT be automatically believed everytime an accusation comes out. There should be some sort of due process for the man

VN Store

Back