Culinary, Arts, Thread.

tenor.gif

Reactions: 508mikey and Souce
Yea, lol you might want to visit the Smartazz thread, I kinda stole that.

You should know I don't care, hell I change the subject up in here as much as anybody.

Smh.
Yea, if it bothered you fo realz, I wouldn’t do it. Then I did my check ups on my buddies and shiz got real for a moment.

Knowing you hate baseball made me decide to post this too. I almost did earlier, then lost the moment.

@NorCalVol67, Mike Shildt (current St Louis Cards manager) was manager of the rookies my last year. I left two weeks before the season ended and my best friend and I went to visit Busch. Shildt got us two nights worth of family section seats to watch the Cards and Dodgers. Shildt was (and I assume still is) a great guy with a brilliant baseball mind.

Yea, if it bothered you fo realz, I wouldn’t do it. Then I did my check ups on my buddies and shiz got real for a moment.

Knowing you hate baseball made me decide to post this too. I almost did earlier, then lost the moment.

@NorCalVol67, Mike Shildt (current St Louis Cards manager) was manager of the rookies my last year. I left two weeks before the season ended and my best friend and I went to visit Busch. Shildt got us two nights worth of family section seats to watch the Cards and Dodgers. Shildt was (and I assume still is) a great guy with a brilliant baseball mind.

Very cool.

Reactions: volfanbill
Worked for the rookie league affiliate Cards team before joining the Army. Between that and LaRussa, I’ll always have a soft spot for the Cards.
Hey @Behr. Hope I’m doing this right

Having lived in Oakland and gone to a fair amount of games, I have a soft spot for the A’s. Sure wish they would get the stadium deal done.

VN Store

Back