Culinary, Arts, Thread.

I'd rather watch soccer than baseball.

I don't like either one and I'd appreciate it if you'd stay on topic.

tenor.gif

Reactions: 508mikey and Souce
Yea, there was a fitness center open up in Rivergate / Goodletsville back in the 80's called American Fitness and Racketball Center. I was in my early teens. Me and some friends played alot.

I bet @MyBloodRunnethOrange remembers that place.
I don't remember it. Of course any time we went to Rivergate we were mainly cruising for girls.

Yea, if it bothered you fo realz, I wouldn’t do it. Then I did my check ups on my buddies and shiz got real for a moment.

Knowing you hate baseball made me decide to post this too. I almost did earlier, then lost the moment.

@NorCalVol67, Mike Shildt (current St Louis Cards manager) was manager of the rookies my last year. I left two weeks before the season ended and my best friend and I went to visit Busch. Shildt got us two nights worth of family section seats to watch the Cards and Dodgers. Shildt was (and I assume still is) a great guy with a brilliant baseball mind.

Sounds like a bunch of Shildt.

I'm attempting to make Beef Stroganoff tonight. The recipe I found on the internet...not the recipe @Behr gave me after I asked.....OH wait, he never gave me one after I asked for advice.

Reactions: 508mikey
I'm attempting to make Beef Stroganoff tonight. The recipe I found on the internet...not the recipe @Behr gave me after I asked.....OH wait, he never gave me one after I asked for advice.

You wouldn't have used it anyway, But I told you the one you posted was nearly identical to the one I was going to post. And I did give you advice and I bet you didn't take it either.

Reactions: Souce

VN Store

Back