Coward

Kiffin didn’t want the job and left before the ink was dry on his contract when a better job came up. Dooley shouldn’t have been hired in the first place as well as Jones. Before all that we had had 2 HC in the last 30 years. And it took the AD 3 years too long to fire Fulmer. So fire the coach, don’t fire the coach, it doesn’t seem to make a difference as long as the people making the decisions are incompetent.

To be fair, if Dabo was coach at UT, he would have been run out of town given his record his first few years at Clemson (it wouldn’t have been better at UT in the SEC). 2 weeks ago Jimbo Fisher was a dog**** coach, now he’s not. 4 weeks ago Leach was the second coming and now he’s dog****. Step away from the ledge.....

You mean when he won his division his first full year, and won the ACC his 3rd full year? And NB4 "The ACC was weak".....yeah, so why are you even making this comparison then?

Reactions: Volsonyourface
Ya know if they try and run the full offense they get destroyed and nobodies happy, if they run a conservative offense and dont give up huge back breaking plays nobodies happy, I mean dang, give them a break, they tried, they dont have the personnell at quarterback to run the full offense its just that simple, honestly it was a decent gameplan in my opinion, run heavy throw short and occasionally hit a deep ball, the defense didnt play as well in this game which may have been due to being overmatched but without the fumble return for a easy score, its not a terrible game.

Reactions: Cormock Mac
Pruitt showed his true colors today.
Not orange. Not red. Yellow.

He came out not just playing not to lose but playing not to get blown out.

He quit on this team with this weak pathetic game plan designed to protect/hide JG by running the ball including multiple third and longs and play defense.
Refused to take shots down the field when it mattered. Didn’t throw down field at all until we were down 21-3.

You can’t say JG gives you the best chance to win and then come out with this weak scared game plan.
If we came out swinging and trying to win and lost then so be it, but I didn’t expect to see him quit on his team.

The players and fans deserve more.

Third blow out loss in a row including a home blowout loss last week to KY.

He wasn’t hired and paid millions to quit on his team but that’s what he did todsy

HC is in a no win situation; things will improve after JC leaves. No one can do anything. Just write off this season due to coronavirus and think nothing else. Final record will be either 3-7 (logical), 4-6 (if lucky), or 5-5( by a miracle)

If JG is the best a proud program like TN can trot out we are toast. And that’s Pruitts fault. He either can’t recruit a QB or can’t coach up a QB. Unfortunately for that doofus, you can’t win many games with a sack of **** as a QB. Good job Jeremy
Bailey is the real deal. I watched a lot of his games last year. He is a baller. Covid did not give him a chance to earn a starting job. He was out and so were the receivers. I know this year is not what we all wanted. But, Bailey can do it. He just needs the time and reps to learn.

Reactions: Cormock Mac
I figured JG has pics of Pruitt and Chaney. J/K But, that would explain some things. lol

To be fair, if Dabo was coach at UT, he would have been run out of town given his record his first few years at Clemson (it wouldn’t have been better at UT in the SEC). 2 weeks ago Jimbo Fisher was a dog**** coach, now he’s not. 4 weeks ago Leach was the second coming and now he’s dog****. Step away from the ledge.....

You serious?
4-3
9-5
6-7
10-4

With 4 bowl appearances
2 ACC championship appearances
And 1 ACC title

Some of you folks are drawing at imaginary straws.

Op...1000% accurate. This coach literally didn’t Tj I k we could win. We were never ever going to drive the ball down the field early with inside runs on every play. Never. We settled for not score and hoped to keep the game close. So pathetic. I honestly belibe that Pruitt is the worst of the 3 coaches we’ve had (since lane). Unfortunately he’s going to get the longest leash due to fulmer being the ad

Reactions: Volsonyourface

VN Store

Back