Coward

Bloodrunsorange27

Pruitt showed his true colors today.
Not orange. Not red. Yellow.

He came out not just playing not to lose but playing not to get blown out.

He quit on this team with this weak pathetic game plan designed to protect/hide JG by running the ball including multiple third and longs and play defense.
Refused to take shots down the field when it mattered. Didn’t throw down field at all until we were down 21-3.

You can’t say JG gives you the best chance to win and then come out with this weak scared game plan.
If we came out swinging and trying to win and lost then so be it, but I didn’t expect to see him quit on his team.

The players and fans deserve more.

Third blow out loss in a row including a home blowout loss last week to KY.

He wasn’t hired and paid millions to quit on his team but that’s what he did todsy

He quit on this team with this weak pathetic game plan designed to protect/hide JG by running the ball including multiple third and longs and play defense.
Refused to take shots down the field when it mattered. Didn’t throw down field at all until we were down 21-3.

You can’t say JG gives you the best chance to win and then come out with this weak scared game plan.
If we came out swinging and trying to win and lost then so be it, but I didn’t expect to see him quit on his team.

He wasn’t hired and paid millions to quit on his team but that’s what he did todsy
And unfortunately the checks still clear

Seriously. Pruitt ****ing blows. You can’t say JG gives us the best chance to win while also intentionally hiding him against a team that scores points by the bucket. Pruitt has failed to develop a even minimally decent QB in 3 years. **** him and **** Fulmer for giving him a raise.

I'm hoping he knows something we don't and he proves us wrong when JG is finally replaced. Otherwise back to the Gruden threads

i actually agree with the part about saying JG is best shot to win and keeping if conservative. However, he is saying stuff we all know is crap about the QB position. I don’t believe Pruitt to be a bullish!tter but this whole charade with JG is absurd.

VN Store

Back