Couple of crazy rumors floating around...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way to many post and views for this thread to be false in some degree.

Have you been on VN during a coach search?

It gets much longer and crazier than this this. One word comes to mind......SOOONE ... Yes I know it has to many o's but they are relevant.

Reactions: 1 person
I have not been able to keep up with everything, lots of post in this thread.

What video?
I missed that.
Mentioned in the Seth Stokes article. Link is above. The video, if it exists, is not public.

Well what do you propose? The AD sweeps this thing under the rug and it comes back to bite everyone in the a** down the road?? There are many of us who are not celebrating, but let's be honest, the quicker this gets taken care of the quicker we can get back to normality (if that even exists at UT).

I'd bet it's already been taken care of. Problem is the screechers are just now hearing about it and we are 2 - 3.

Have you been on VN during a coach search?

It gets much longer and crazier than this this. One word comes to mind......SOOONE ... Yes I know it has to many o's but they are relevant.

The O isn't the problem.

It's the extra E you have hanging around up there.

Reactions: 3 people
If there was a person of authority who harmed a person under them at the university they would be immediately suspended if a video showed that to be the case IMO.

Okay. I understand your position. Please note that I in no way am trying to change your opinion on the matter.

I'd say now Seth and Swain's jobs are on the line now that a video has been listed as evidence.

No video and TSR will be looking for some new faces.

There just seems to be a little too much vagueness in all this.

Now it's a physical altercation and possibly not a punch? Butch Jones gave him a people's elbow when a defensive lineman knocked him down is my guess.

Reactions: 3 people
Okay. I understand your position. Please note that I in no way am trying to change your opinion on the matter.

Ok

If nothing happens in the next few days this is a non story IMO

Hart has no choice but to look hard at it now and will have no choice than to act of the severity is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back