Couple of crazy rumors floating around...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope what I'm hearing isn't true. Apparently jim bob cooter beat Vic Wharton at halo 2 and that caused Cecil cherry to lose a star in his rivals rating and Dave clawsen tweeted about it. Just hope the haslams don't hear about it or Quentin Tarantino may sell his north texas ticket.

Reactions: 4 people
I hope what I'm hearing isn't true. Apparently jim bob cooter beat Vic Wharton at halo 2 and that caused Cecil cherry to lose a star in his rivals rating and Dave clawsen tweeted about it. Just hope the haslams don't hear about it or Quentin Tarantino may sell his north texas ticket.

Lol

B-

Reactions: 1 person
LOL it's a girl! Hey everybody, look! A girl on a football message board! It thinks it's people!

Jk jk jk

But seriously, we don't know what happened. If it was just some tough coaching, then you're right. If he was actually punched in the gut, then you're blaming a student athlete for a millionaire coach'so misdeeds.

Best not to jump to a conclusion about what exactly went down.

From the looks of it... I'm not the only girl here. :whistling: HAHA!

Reactions: 5 people
The rumor is apparently true. What will come of it idk. What was said between Mack and Dave idk. Just know they had a meeting.

I wouldn't say a meeting with Dave hart proves anything is true

At this point I would fully expect hart to request such meetings

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back