Couple of crazy rumors floating around...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not I.

Footnotes maybe sit?

Sources very close to the situation said it was a very heated practice, jones was pissed about effort, grabbed Mack by the jersey and Mack said never place your hands on me. Wasn't until a few weeks later when the OL contemplated leaving after they were not named starters

I hope Butch can borrow a pair of slacks from C. Weiss or M. Mangino. Due is going to need a rather large back pocket after this. Regardless of whether it's ever proven true.

If the incident is indeed on film and Butch is somewhat intelligent, then he has already gone full New England Patriots on that film.

Here's a question for you guys.... Football coaches are known for grabbing face masks, slapping helmets, grabbing jerseys and yanking players around ..... Should they be fired for these type actions? Assault is assault right?

Causing physical harm is the key. What if any were the extent of the injuries? If there were any injuries then this is a problem. If not then they should be able to work it out.

Where have you heard Butch took Him down? A punch does not equal taking someone down.

Someone had a pic of the incident

attachment.php

Reactions: 9 people
Anyone who bought into this "Butch threw a punch" bs to begin with, don't worry. The long nightmare will soon be over.

Gruden WILL be our coach next year! I have that on good authority.

:lolabove::lolabove::lolabove::lolabove::lolabove::lolabove:

Reactions: 3 people
Withrow also said the thing making this a more than usual was the reaction by the player, kind of what I have been suspecting and some wanted to blast me for

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back