Country music thread

Lorrie is probably 42 now, and hanging out at the Mercury or Cain's waiting for the next victim.

Source : 41 year old bachelor who has married and divorced 2 Lorrie's.
But you know she’ll save the baby and keep him warm by wrapping him in your Carhartt after running out in the cold if the house ever catches on fire!

I hate that I pissed away my vacation time or I'd go to Tulsa for New Years Eve and hangover ball. I have plane tickets to use but my paid time doesnt roll over til 2/1
Even if they aren’t the special guest, it’s a loaded lineup. I’ve been trying to figure out how I could get there, and I just can’t do it right now. The timing with work fails me. I’m the only one in the office right now.

Had my car lined up on South Scales Street a little earlier. It’s a Honda though, so I don’t know that I fit in properly. Reidsville is a neat little place

Reactions: Toujours Pret
Let me be clear: I want new Turnpike. I could argue I “need” it. But only after the health and mindset of Evan, Nixy, and everybody else. Write the songs. Hit the studio. Hit the road. For gosh sakes, come near me. But only on your time. Put y’all first

VN Store

Back