Country music thread

18BA0EEC-5F5C-470B-80C6-1E60F83D4942.png
Least surprising #1 for me ever for one of these but a) I really can’t believe AA wasn’t in my top 5 and b) as much as I do love The Hold Steady, I have no clue how they could’ve gotten in there. Gabe and Charley rounding out the top 5 seems right though.

Madeline is just an amazing song, and the Rockingham album is easily BJ's best work in my opinion.

The whole Rockingham album is fantastic, but those first four songs (ATC, Rockingham, Madeline, and Unfortunate Kind) are so powerful and strong. I’m surprised I’ve listened to Madeline more than unfortunate Kind though

View attachment 416606
Least surprising #1 for me ever for one of these but a) I really can’t believe AA wasn’t in my top 5 and b) as much as I do love The Hold Steady, I have no clue how they could’ve gotten in there. Gabe and Charley rounding out the top 5 seems right though.
My list was obvious. A little embarrassed that I’m in the top 0.05% of TT listeners, but I was listening to them strong all summer, and since word got out that Felker was performing in that CF stream show I haven’t been able to stop listening to them. If BJ and AA were combined as one artist, they would’ve been ahead of RRB, and I question how close they would’ve gotten to Turnpike.

I’m excited for Gabe’s new album next spring. He’s fantastic.

Reactions: NochNoch
.ED551A9B-0465-4FF7-9A27-26996E02B7DC.png
I can believe Kolby. Very surprised Jinks didn’t make it this year. If his new album had came out sooner definitely would be. I’ve worn that thing out.

Reactions: volfanbill
On Midland; I like their sound, but they're manufactured to be what I like, they haven't paid the road dues that I appreciate about the red dirt/texas scene. They are the "hello, fellow ragweed fans, should we partake in a marijuana cigarette"

VN Store

Back