Country music thread

Leaving this here for the national media,
Underestimating their predictions for this football season and for the upcoming basketball season,

Had to jump through hoops, but I was able to procure this beauty.

Attachments

• E6BE7F8B-EB8F-49FF-B17D-8D77CC64D383.jpeg
    E6BE7F8B-EB8F-49FF-B17D-8D77CC64D383.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 6
Nix is being a complete weirdo on Twitter. I don’t know what any of his incoherent messages suggest, if anything. Maybe he’s just excited and not allowed to talk. Saving Country Music says they know something is in the works but won’t spoil the surprise.

If Dec 4 isn’t the real Christmas this year, y’all will need to check in on me. Regularly.

I did read a rumor on Reddit with absolutely nothing to back it that Fulbright would be replacing Felker and that’s what’s happening. That makes zero sense at all with what’s been happening.

Am I obsessed? Maybe. Likely. But TT’s store never re opened. And now? It appears the whole site is getting re packaged…

https://turnpiketroubadours.com/

I can’t help but think that guy playing the other night with the Clark Kent hair curl might be going places…
I choose to read way too much into it

Yeah, I noticed lol. Just thought that was funny.
And, perhaps since I choose to believe, I don’t know why you close the store for almost two months and then decide you’re going to do a full site rebrand just for something minor like a Christmas time grab at merch. That’s not their style.

Reactions: Dallasbowlin
Im just blindly hoping
I assumed as much. Trigger from SCM commented in the comments that he hasn’t heard anything about the Fulbright rumor and can’t imagine Fulbright stepping into the spotlight like that. It’s happening exactly like it should imo, just scared to be let down

I assumed as much. Trigger from SCM commented in the comments that he hasn’t heard anything about the Fulbright rumor and can’t imagine Fulbright stepping into the spotlight like that. It’s happening exactly like it should imo, just scared to be let down
It could just be the biggest troll job ever, of course.

I would hope they ease into it, with Evan and Kyle being sober you'd think they'd need to get their feet wet a bit before hitting the road. Of course they're at a point with the fanbase to play 20 or 30 dates at a premium price rather than grinding 3 shows a week, if they choose.

It could just be the biggest troll job ever, of course.

I would hope they ease into it, with Evan and Kyle being sober you'd think they'd need to get their feet wet a bit before hitting the road. Of course they're at a point with the fanbase to play 20 or 30 dates at a premium price rather than grinding 3 shows a week, if they choose.
I think Nix did a few shows with the 38s after announcing sobriety, but maybe I have the time line wrong. I don’t think they’ll be touring 35+ weeks of the year or anything crazy maybe ever again.

But if we get some new albums, I’ll be happy. And finally getting to see them would be a dream come true

Last edited:
Reactions: Toujours Pret

VN Store

Back