Countdown to first pitch

Not worthy of it’s own thread, but if you’re missing baseball, on demand on MLB.TV is a Dominican game that is being broadcast in English. A handful of major leaguers, including Marcell Ozuna. Game was played earlier today, apparently.
Live now on FS2 is game 2 of the finals of Puerto Rican baseball. Broadcast in English.

31 days!

31 - K's for Andy Cox in 2013 and runs scored for A.J. Simcox in 2014.

636574387396189688-KNS-vols-baseball-32318-29178.JPG

gracias, mirando balonesto
Well, I had to plug that in babelfish to have an idea of what you typed :)

I don't know Spanish, but it's baseball, so I can follow what's going on. When I tuned in, Fernando Rodney was pitching, and Marcel Ozuna was in. Robinson Cano was also playing. The guy who struck out to end the game was Junior Lake, who I think was a Tennessee Smokey at some point. I'm sure there were other guys who had seen time in the bigs, but I missed the starting lineups. I like having it on while I'm spinning. With the continuing lock out, I'm not holding out hope for spring training, so I'll take what I can get while I can get it until the Vols get started in 31 days.

Reactions: ArdentVol
Well, I had to plug that in babelfish to have an idea of what you typed :)

I don't know Spanish, but it's baseball, so I can follow what's going on. When I tuned in, Fernando Rodney was pitching, and Marcel Ozuna was in. Robinson Cano was also playing. The guy who struck out to end the game was Junior Lake, who I think was a Tennessee Smokey at some point. I'm sure there were other guys who had seen time in the bigs, but I missed the starting lineups. I like having it on while I'm spinning. With the continuing lock out, I'm not holding out hope for spring training, so I'll take what I can get while I can get it until the Vols get started in 31 days.
thanks for recap
junior lake has been w/stl, cubs, philies and more, but will check later
sure miss MilB.
Last time I saw Smokies playwas 68
== signed a basketball and baseball junkie who must make difficult decisions in march
went thru 2 hair-pulling basketball games tonight

thanks for recap
junior lake has been w/stl, cubs, philies and more, but will check later
sure miss MilB.
Last time I saw Smokies playwas 68
== signed a basketball and baseball junkie who must make difficult decisions in march
went thru 2 hair-pulling basketball games tonight
After Saturday’s basketball game, I wasn’t looking forward to the vandy game.

Reactions: ArdentVol

VN Store

Back