Countdown to first pitch

watching these games from Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic makes me look forward to sitting at a ballpark in shorts and short sleeves.
indios de maaguez won its 19th league championship. It was their first title since 2014

indios de maaguez won its 19th league championship. It was their first title since 2014
Tonight's crowd was about pitiful.

I read an article in The Athletic probably a couple of weeks ago about winter ball. Discussed how the Puerto Rican league had lost some of its luster over the years, while the Dominican league had improved. I think Yadi played religiously in the Puerto Rican league; I wonder if he's taking it easy since (IIRC) he's in the final year of his contract and may be retiring, or if he did play, but his team didn't advance.

Tonight's crowd was about pitiful.

I read an article in The Athletic probably a couple of weeks ago about winter ball. Discussed how the Puerto Rican league had lost some of its luster over the years, while the Dominican league had improved. I think Yadi played religiously in the Puerto Rican league; I wonder if he's taking it easy since (IIRC) he's in the final year of his contract and may be retiring, or if he did play, but his team didn't advance.

have athetic subcription but have NOT gone deep into site.
yadi, i believe, is taking it ez
he's also a part owner or owner of Puerto Rican basketball team if I remember correctly

Last edited:
clemente game 5 at 5 central
was schooled on roberto's greatness 50 years ags by a chisox exec

I was schooled on his greatness watching him during the world series in which he singlehandedly beat the Baltimore Orioles in their dynasty days. Defense, offense, base running. One of the very best to ever play.

25 days!

169966_20180421_BB_TexasAMGame2_APM_016_1_.jpg

VN Store

Back