Could it be Chaney?

My bad. I was wrong.

I hope this doesn't mean we are going to start recruiting short fast slot guys and line them up as WRs.

I was in my regular Saturday foursome yesterday and one of the regulars bailed because his wife was expected to go into labor at any moment with twins. We all gave him a hard time for being such a pansy and letting his wife shame him out of playing. But that’s neither here nor there. We ended up having another guy join us who happened to be a pretty big fish inside UT athletics.

Nice guy. Could use some work on his short game. And his long game too, now that I think about it. After the turn and a few cold beers he started yapping about the OC search. He told me it was going to be Cheney or someone on bama staff, who he would not reveal. TIFWIW...he seemed genuine enough to me.

For the record, my buddy’s wife did not go into labor until after we were in the clubhouse grill. He could have played, had a few colduns, and still made it to the hospital in time for the labor. He’s never going to live this down.

Check my stats, bros

VN Store

Back