Could it be Chaney?

I either read it, or heard it on a podcast, but I believe he got raised from 800 or 850 to 950K per year.
Didn't Coley get raised to match and given co-oc + qb coach while JC got sort of demoted from oc to co-oc / playcaller + te coach?
At least that's what I was under the impression had happened.

I guess that's what it means. Not sure this is good news, if TN wants him bad enough, surely, if he's willing, they would pay the buyout. Just not sure this is something that's going to happen.

I don't think the 380K is that bad of a buyout if he's the guy (which i hope he is).
maybe they structure his contract over 3 years 125K less than what they were paying helton to pretty much cover it, and it's still a little pay bump.
who knows.

Reactions: Sara Clark
I don't think the 380K is that bad of a buyout if he's the guy (which i hope he is).
maybe they structure his contract over 3 years 125K less than what they were paying helton to pretty much cover it, and it's still a little pay bump.
who knows.
When is the dead period for recruiting?

Reactions: preacherwebb
if this is true, then (the reported buyout of) %20 of 2 years at $950,000 per year is about $380,000.
$950,000 x 2 = $1,900,000
$1,900,000 x .20 = $380,000

is that right?
i kept hearing about a $500,000 buyout but then i'd hear it was only %20 of his remaining contract.

asking for a friend (and no, not one named will on staff).

Your math adds up. Something about the contract story does not...

Reactions: preacherwebb
My friend tells me that there hasn’t been much rumors, because it has been dead on campus, but ohhh... just wait till Jan. the 21st 🤭👀

I’m just curious. I haven’t been on here forever so don’t know. Has any plane ever been tracked that was actually the person those tracking thought it might be!? Not saying the Endeavor flight wasn’t a joke but it got me thinking. I’ve seen planes tracked for Gruden, Freeze, Lovie, and who knows how many others yet none were ever actually them. Has that ever worked to help reveal a coaching choice?
They tracked one from New York to Alabama and the same plane ended up in Knoxville last year. Same timeframe as Pruitt’s interview in New York with Fulmer.

VN Store

Back